Willow's Fear

Eomer POV
"I want to discuss marriage." Eden said. 
"Between us?" I asked knowing the answer. 
"Eomer, you need to marry soon. And let's be honest, who else is there?" I didn't answer but I thought of Willow. "Why not. Why aren't you marrying me. You have a reason to and we both know that is what our fathers and the king wanted."
"I am the king now." I told her. 
"So what? You not going to marry me." I sighed and massaged my temples.
"I don't know if this a good time. I got back yesterday and I have had the crown thrown at my head for a kingdom in peril."
"Your stressed." Her voice softened. "It is the Queen of the Rohirrim's  job to do this... Not yours. I'm sorry Eomer. I know I have been demanding and rude, I want to help you, and Rohan. Besides, I know that you love me just as much as I love you." I looked at her shocked. "Maybe you just don't know it yet." She then kissed me on the lips. I blinked in surprise and she smiled warmly.  "Just remember though, when your ready I will be there." I nodded meekly and before I could process my thoughts, Eden had left back to the city.

I walked to the back to fields slowly. When I got there though there was only Nathalia and Mindy working. Harriet had the other women huddled in a group talking. 
"She's a whore and a witch." They whispered. That was when I noticed Willows absence. I cleared my throat and kicked the ground. 
"Are we done for the day?" I asked them. They turned around embarrassed. 
"Lord, we were only taking a break." One of them said.
 "Very well.  Maybe we should call it a day. They nodded enthusiastically and Nathalia and Mindy walked over. 
"A word with the both of you?" I asked them. They shrunk intimidated and walked up to me. They were both young, Willow's age. And like Willow there husbands had died at Minas Tirith leaving them in the dust. Nathalia had a pale face, high cheek bone and brown eyes sister to Eden while Mindy had flaming red hair, (which was rare here) a spray of orange freckles and bright green eyes. 
"Lord we have done no wrong." Mindy said timidly. 
"No you haven't." I told them. "Tell me though, where is the blond girl." There eyes flashed with disgust and horror. 
"Harriet told her she was your slave in bed and she went back to the city." I internally groaned. I new if Willow hadn't already run then she would be now. 
"Thank you." I said before taking off up the hill.

I rapt on the door loudly. "Willow it's me." Willow opened the door suspiciously. 
"I'm not going to hurt you Willow." I said softly. That seemed to frighten here more as her eyes widened with fear. She took a knife from out of a hessian bag and held the hilt.
"Get away from me." She said angrily. "I should never of trusted you. You going back on your word you snake." I put my hands up in surrender and made sure I was a safe distance from her knife.
"What Harriet and those other women told you isn't true. I would never do that to you Willow. I want to help you. How many times do I have to say it. I want you to trust  me because....
I really like you Willow."
Willow looked confused for a second and she lowered the knife a little. 
"I thought you would of ran away by now so what kept you."
"Hesitation." She said finally lowering the knife so that it was by her side. "And desire of belief." 
I smiled lightly and she did to. 
"Harriet is pig." I told her. 
"I do believe so." She said.