Not True

Thanks to @Bonitacourtenay2006 for voting. 

Eomer's POV

I hadn't seen Willow since she went in to prepare Eowyns bedroom. Whatever Faramir had said to her had shaken her and I made a mental note to ask her. The kitchens were preparing a large feast and Edoras was buzzing excitedly for tonight. When night fell guests started to arrive dancing and laughing. However, Mindy and Nathalia were not with them, so I imagined they were with Willow who was yet to show, so I stood awkardly around waiting for her. Eowyn drifted up to me. 
"Oh dear brother, tell me who have you asked to dance with you? Eden perhaps?"
I was about to answer her when I woman in a green dress walked in. My jaw dropped messily. Willow was beautiful, well, even more beautiful. She had a green dress that flowed around her body making it look she was floating. Her blond hair was braided around her head to make a crown around her head. I was surprised she didn't smile, in fact she looked close to tears.
"Tell me that's Willow and your not dancing with her." Muttered Eowyn.
"I, I  yeah..." I stuttered. Everyone was looking at her now muttering and Eowyn was scowling sourly. I ignored her met Willow. 
"You came!" I said unable to think of anything else to say. 
"Yes, I came." She said sighing. 
"Why are you so upset, Will would be happy for you."
"I hope so. He's in my house at the moment." I frowned until I realized what she meant. 
"Faramir bought him for you," I said. She nodded. 
"And this," She showed me ring on her finger. It was a wedding ring. I sighed. I was frustrated that she wouldn't just let go. 
"Willow, I didn't expect to see you here tonight." Said Eowyn a little grumpily.
"Well, here I am." 
"Did Eomer invite you?" She almost snarled.
"Of course!" She answered. 
"And did he give you that dress?" She practically spat.
"As a matter of fact, he did. Why?" Willow asked innocently.
"Eomer! That was the dress I wore at Théoden's coronation when we were young! Why did you do this." She asked me.
"Sorry, I didn't remember...." I said guiltily. 
"I'm sorry Eowyn. I'll change it." Said Willow sincerely walking away. 
"No, you keep it for tonight. I don't mind." Eowyn muttered. Music played and Faramir took Eowyn away for a dance.
"Do you want to dance?" I asked Willow. Her smile was the right answer.
She took my hand and we danced the traditional Rohirric steps which she was quick to learn. I talked to her while we danced. 
"What do you think of the party?"
"I like it. I haven't been to many but I am having fun. Although, Eowyn resents me."
"For trying to kill her?" I suggested. Willow eyebrows knitted.
"No, it's something else, like an envy."
"Envy?" 
"Not one she cares to admit though," Willow said confidently. 
"Of what though," I asked wondering if Eowyn's behavior was more than I thought.
"She is annoyed that I tried to kill her but I am friends with Faramir and yourself. She is also annoyed that I have a good reputation for helping and healing people, then being called a "Sheildmaiden of Rohan." which she liked as her title. Now I am wearing her dress and dancing in the place where she would of not so long ago. Oh, and of course your feelings for me." She added casually. 
"My feelings for you are no more than a king regards a friend or colleague."
"Sure, sure, you turned down Eden's offer because you didn't think like the idea of marriage." She said sarcastically. 
"That's not true," I said outraged. 
"Exactly." She said smugly.
"Okay so I am in love with you! You have no feelings for me! The only person you love is your dead husband and I'm not him so I should just give up." I almost yelled. I was praying that nobody heard but Willow was emotionless. 
"If that's what you think this is then I think I should leave." She said coldly. 
"Please don't go, I didn't mean it like that."
"Do you want to know what I have to think about Eomer? Would you like me to tell you all my feelings and emotions so I have a shoulder to cry on? Why do you think I miss Will? I loved him and love doesn't just go away." She turned to leave but I grabbed arm. 
"Please," I begged. 
"Leave me Eomer. You don't want anything to do with me." She said in a cold and repelling voice. I dropped my wrist quickly and she walked out quickly with her head high. I turned around humiliated to see everyone staring at me. And the looks weren't approving.