Dunharrow

I know I haven't updated in like, 2 weeks but I have been reading Game Of Thrones and it is AMAZING! Highly recommend it :)

Eomer's POV
"Morning My Lord!" Mindy as she walked out of Willow's house giggling uncontrollably. 
"Morning Mindy." I replied wondering what on Middle Earth was going through her head. She skipped over to the stables where she took out a chestnut horse and used some rope to make a bridal. She clambered on and waited in front of the stable. Willow emerged riding the horse she I gave her and Nathalia was sitting behind her. When they saw me staring Mindy started giggling again and Nathalia whispered in Willow's ear. Willow looked over to me with a strange look. There was joy, pain, emptiness and life all composed into one look. 
"Shhhhh" She said to Mindy who was still giggling on her horse. Feeling like I had to say something to redeem myself I addressed all of them.
"Where are you headed on this morning?" I asked them. 
"To Dunharrow and  Grimslade my lord." Nathalia answered briskly holding up a bag of remedies and medicine.
"It is grim work there." I told them. "So many wounded, so many mourning." Willows eyes softened in grief. 
"Come, let us leave now." Willow said unemotionally pulling her horse away. Mindy followed, her red hair clashing with the rich color of the horse she was on. I felt the strange desire to go after them, like I had to protect them from something but Willow would never approve and in our relationship, she was the boss! When they had disappeared from sight I went to stables and took Fire Foot to the blacksmith. He was on his last shoe when a guard cantered up to me. 
"My lord, Dunledings have been spotted in Dunharrow. They are taking and killing everyone they see in there path." My thoughts went to Willow and I began to panic.
"Tell the guard to assemble at the gates in two minutes ready for war." I instructed grabbing the reins of Fire Foot and running him to stables. 
"Yes sir." 
I frantically saddled Fire Foot and mounted in a few seconds. Sensing the urgency my horse galloped frantically to the gate where men were mounting and kissing goodbye to loved ones. 
"Eomer! Wait." My heart sunk. Eden. She was running up to me like she did the day I left for Minas Tirith. "Eomer. I hope you die." She said spitting on the ground and running back away. Disrespecting a king like that was an offence punishable by death but I had no time. 
"Rohhirim! Ride!" I yelled brandishing my sword and kicking Fire Foot into a canter then to a gallop. The heavy hoofbeats were slower then the beats of my heart.