The Wedding Pt 2

Willow's POV.
"C'mon!" I muttered. "Chew and Swallow" Aragorn's eyes were rolling back and he was still clawing frantically trying to breathe. 
"Guards!" Yelled Arwen. 
"NO! I heard Eomer say. All throughout the hall people were yelling frantically but I blocked out the noise. I focused on trying to save the king. Save him! Save Him! I yelled at myself as rough hands grabbed me by arms and threw me to the floor. I tried to get up but I was pushed into the ground. 
"Mindy! Nathalia! The ospirity!" I screamed desperately as someone gagged my mouth and pinned me down. Mindy and Nathalia understood and shot up running to where I had been seconds before. The guards were running to them and I kicked furiously trying to escape to get their attention. 
"They're trying to save him!" I screamed but I doubted it even left my mouth.
"Stop! They're saving him!" Eomer yelled for me. He stood protectively in front of the girls with his fists balled. 
I watched closely as Aragorn sat up and Mindy yelled "YES!" Eomer spun around for a split second and it was enough for the guards to throw him to the ground, Mindy and Nathalia following him. Aragorn sat up straighter and turned around to watch us be all held and sword point. 
"Kill them!" Someone yelled. 
"No." Aragorn croaked. "They saved me." Mindy started to nodded frantically which earned her a hard punch in the head. 
"NO!" I yelled angrily. 
They're innocent," Eowyn yelled, "We all saw that."
"What does the  King say." Said the guard was holding Eomer. 
"Innocent. I was poisoned, but not by Willow." That sent the hall into silence. "Release them," Aragorn ordered sharply. The hands restraining me let go roughly and I stood properly on my own feet. I watched as the others were the same. 
"There heroes!" Faramir yelled happily. "They saved our king." He began to clap wildly and Eowyn followed. Arwen followed and Aragorn and soon everyone was clapping enthusiastically. I stood awkwardly until Eomer walked over and placed a hand over my shoulder. 
"They don't hate you. People who hate cannot love."

The day after the wedding I was named "Savior of the King." And Eomer was given a new horse. I thought that was pretty ironic considering he was the King of the Horse Lords. He accepted the gift graciously in front of all of Minas Tirith but later asked me if I wanted a new horse. I didn't but he laughed and gave it to Mindy and Nathalia who got nothing for their brave efforts. They were content with the horse though and named in Ospirity after the name of the antidote we saved Aragorn with. I still couldn't believe that Aragorn had endangered his life to prove I was a good person. When he danced with me he tipped me off say that: I should have some Ospirity with me tonight in case someone poisoned him. It could have been a joke but the way he said made me believe it was real. We departed Minas Tirith is a parade of flowers and cheers. As I rode past my old house I saw that people were sitting at the door. A young curly-haired man with blue eyes and a young woman with blond hair and blue eyes wearing a tatty blue dress. They were both smiling at me like they shared an inside joke. I smiled back and looked at the spot where Will died. Before I left I placed a flower there and I could still see it, blowing in the wind soft and peaceful. Finally, my heart melted down the last of the grief and the resentment. Queen of the Rohirrim sounded pretty good to me now.