A Second Blessing

Willows POV
I walked out full of emotions for crying. The dress felt uncomfortable on my skin and I longed to take it off and reverse the events of the night. Instead of going to my house, I went to Nathalia's house knowing that Mindy would be there. I knocked on the door and waited for them to open it. Nathalia opened it with a state of confusion. Mindy, being Mindy opened her mouth to start talking.
"You know, I had a feeling that something would happen to you tonight and I was right. Let's have a look, you're not crying but you are angry, your dress is intact so nothing too bad happened to you. My guess is-"
"Mindy! Shut up!" Nathalia said annoyed. "Now, what happened."

I told them everything. I wish I could cry but I couldn't bring the tears to my eyes. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.
"HIDE!" Mindy said desperately. She opened the back door and I ran out hiding behind a pig trough. I heard the voices on inside.
"Where is Willow?" Said Eomer. 
"Willow? Isn't she at the dance lord?" Said Nathalia innocently. Knowing he couldn't get anything out of her, Eomer interrogated Mindy. 
"You haven't seen her since she came to the dance?" He asked.
"No Lord." Mindy squeaked and I could hear practically Nathalia rolling her eyes. Eomer sighed. 
"She's gone hasn't she." He said. The girls said nothing. "I knew she would." He then turned away and walked out. I got up and walked around to see his retreating figure, both shoulders slumped in sadness. I walked back into Nathalia's house stiffly. 
"He really loves you." Said Nathalia. "Did you hear what happened?"
"Every word," I said quietly. 
"Well, that went well," Said Mindy dryly. "Let's get this dress off you." They accompanied me back to my house and I put on my normal clothes while they started washing and dress for Eowyn.
"Are you going to go?" Mindy asked. 
"No." There's no point. "I have him here," I said touching the wooden box.
"It's going to be strange from now on." Nathalia said. "It would be better if you moved to a village or something. You can't keep avoiding him."
"I won't! I'll confront him tomorrow." I said. 
"And say what! Willow, you've said enough to finish any chances." Nathalia said harshly. I didn't say anything instead I began fiddling with the second ring on the mantlepiece. 
"Do you love him?" Mindy asked with surprising sincerity.
"I do Mind, but what can I do?" I replied. Nathalia frowned and continued working on the dress.

"You could just accept it, Willow." She said quietly. "Eomer is an honorable man and would do you no harm. I understand you love Will still but you know that a day will come when you will want to release the ashes and look at life differently. You haven't realized that Willow, and that is why I'm saying it from me. Eomer has been trying to get you to see this but you can't seem to understand it. Love is a powerful thing. Everyone deserves to be loved once in a lifetime but you have been blessed to be loved twice. Will has given you one life but now from heaven, he's trying to tell you to let go. Not of him, but your hesitation, your guilt, and fear. Because they don't make up a person, they strip them of their true qualities. You know you wouldn't have snapped at Eomer tonight if it wasn't for those things. That is why you must let go." She told me. 
"Nathalia's right. When dawn has broken renew your second chance, and never have to do it again." Mindy said. I nodded. Their words had a meaning in them I hadn't thought of yet, I knew they were true and I knew that I had to go up there and tell him. 
"What do I say to him," I asked suddenly unaware of how I could bring this up. 
"Tell him the truth," Nathalia said plainly. 
"And he will believe it?"  
"If it is a blessing from Will then he will," Mindy assured me. I smiled at them.
"You are both blessings," I told them. "And I am so lucky to have you as my friends." They gave me a knowing look before laughing.