CHAPTER 34

EROS'S POV

"How? Pa'no ka nakaligtas? I thought you were dead," I said, with tears falling down my cheeks due to my extreme happiness.

"Sorry, baby, kung ngayon lang ako nakabalik. Na-comatose ako at nagkaroon ng amnesia. Paggising ko na lang nasa hospital na ako at hindi ko na maalala ang lahat. I even didn't know my name, Eros. Tumalon ako sa cruise ship. Hindi ko nga akalain na mabubuhay pa ako. Mabuti na lang at may nakakita sa'kin. Isang mag-asawang banyaga ang mismong nakakita sa'kin sa dalampasigan. Sila mismo ang nagdala sa'kin sa hospital pero agad din nila akong dinala sa Australia para do'n gamutin. I was very thankful to them for saving me and taking care of me. Itinuring ko na rin silang magulang. Kaya nang maalala kita, ay agad akong pumunta rito. Sorry, baby, kung natagalan ako. Sa totoo nga lang hindi ko pa lubusang maalala ang lahat," iyak na paliwanag niya.

I wiped her tears and hugged her tightly as I kissed her forehead.

"I'm happy that you're back. Don't worry, I'll help you to remember. I'm here, baby," I smiled at her before I pecked her lips.

God, I really missed her...

I missed her lips, her smile, her alluring face, all of her.

"Ya skuchal pau tebe, Eros. Ya tebya lublu," she whispered.

(I missed you. I love you)

She's back...

My Jheany is back...

The moment I had received the message from Venom na buhay daw si Jheany at nasa mansyon siya ay agad akong umalis sa building. I even canceled my meetings that day. Tatlong-taon kong inakala na patay na siya, and now she's back and alive! Sobrang saya ko. My heart was jumping with joy.

I smiled while caressing her sleeping face. We made love the whole night. She shivered at my touch. She was moaning and screaming. I missed hearing those. My eyes filled with lust, looking at her naked body. Her arms and legs wrapped around me. I kissed her forehead and her lips.

I missed devouring her. I ate her up until her legs were trembling and she was squirting all over my face and my dick! She told me how badly she missed and loved me, and the feeling was mutual. Last night was different. She acted differently—harsh and greedy. She was using me to fulfill her needs. Actually, I felt strange having her beside me, feeling against me.

Gelai..

Hindi ko alam kung bakit bigla na lang sumagi sa isipan ko si Gelai. That girl, haunting my brain. Kahit na nandito na si Jheany, hindi ko pa rin siya mawala-wala sa aking isipan. She told me that she loved me, and I hurt her. Alam kong nasasaktan siya ngayon. It was a mistake sleeping her, fucking her.

But why do I feel guilty right now? Some parts of me still feel emptiness, and something is not yet fulfilled.

Gelai, she's fuckin' bothering my head.

I ran my hands through my hair and let out a grunt.

Hopefully, babalik sa dati ang lahat. Gusto kong bumalik sa dati ang lahat.

I need to forget Gelai and focus on Jheany.

I sighed deeply and looked at Jheany.

Niyakap ko siya at ipinikit ang aking mga mata, nagbabakasakaling makatulog.

Damn! I couldn't sleep! I stared blankly at the ceiling, thinking of the girl fucking my brain, sleeping in one of the maid's quarters.

GELAI'S POV