The Unsaid Emotions - (TS : Part - 2)

(warning : contains mature scene, 14+)
Happy reading❤️

"baas tumse ek wada chahiye Bondita, tumhe agar mujhse kuch v kehena ho toh bejhijhak kehena, kabhi ye mat sochna ki mujhe bura lagega.. Tum jab bhi jo bhi faisla logi mein humesha tumhara sath dunga... mujhe tumse ye wada chahiye Bondita..aur ye baat humesha apne dimag mein rakhna??"

These words were ringing in her ears as Bondita Roy Choudhury was sitting in her room holding the piece of her achievement in her hand, her gold medal that has made her a barrister now. But the topper of the university, gold medalist Bondita Roy Choudhury was not happy with the achievement, as she was faintly remembering those words said by her patibabu 3 years ago.

Yes 3 years has passed pretty soon. And next day she is going to her home, her village Tulsipur, where her heart resides. She is going to meet her patibabu after 3 long years. And she smiled knowing as promised he would be standing at the very place waiting for her, where he had once let her go to reach her dreams. But some thoughts about him was bothering her. When she left Tulsipur she was still in her teens but now being 20 she was well able to understand emotions as childishness has left adding a bit of maturity in her.

In these years she had studied hard and the occasional letters from her patibabu had inspired her when she felt low. And now that she has fulfilled his dream, their dream. Her thoughts were now focused on their relationship. She wondered what would be the future of the relation they shared?? Can they live their life as a normal couple?? Or her returning back would be the end. And her heart pondered with such thoughts and she gave a break to her imagination.

Rather her mind drifted to their days spent together and somewhere her heart told her, her patibabu too feels something for her. She didn't wanted to give any false hopes to herself but yes she felt she is now able to read those eyes which she couldn't 3 years back. She understood the goodbye smile of his had hide in them numerous emotions that she had failed to notice the very moment. And now she was determined to find out what lies in the heart of her patibabu for her. She was now eager to read those eyes that hide depths of emotions in them.

Looking at the far horizon Anirudh Roy Choudhury was standing restless waiting for the ship to arrive, with numerous thoughts going on in his mind and his heart beating rapidly in his ribcage. The wait felt long for him but he failed to understand that he has arrived much early than the scheduled time instead was blaming the ship for the delay.

Cold breeze passed her face as Bondita stepped her feet on the soil of her homeland. It felt as if she was freed from the cage that had hold her, to come back to her place. And Her eyes looked up to search for that pair of dark eyes in the crowd. And it lit up as she found them. Her patibabu was standing exactly at the same place where he had once bid her a goodbye and her eyes teared up, with that memory and also seeing him infront of her. He had not changed a bit expect the stubble across his cheeks are darker now and few lines have appeared in his forehead. She looked at him a little long and with slow steps walked towards him.

As the ship reached, Anirudh was restlessly looking at the crowd to find her when he spotted her standing, in a yellow-marron banarasi saree that was contrasting her fair skin, with those gold jewelleries and thick line of sindoor in her forehead. She was looking exactly the same, the way he had left her, or she had turned more beautiful now. The background was blurred as his gaze was focus on the woman standing infront of him, the woman who was supposedly his wife.

But his heartbeat fastened with every step of hers towards him. He wanted to run to engulf her in his arms but stopped himself and instead stood there smiling at her.