Forgiveness, Acceptance and Love - (OS)

Back with a new story.
Except the marriage annulment, everything else is same here.

Happy reading❤️

Only a few months had passed of Bondita Roy Choudhury going to Calcutta for further studies. She wasn't a little girl anymore but a big girl of 17 years, with every feature of hers highlighting the beautiful girl she has turned to be. But she hasn't changed a bit, she is still the bubbly girl that she was and a topper too.

It was just another day in the Roy Choudhury Mansion and Anirudh Roy Choudhury now in his mid twenties was sitting in his study gazing at his wallet that had a picture of his Bondita taken just few weeks before she was leaving for hostel. The pallu over her head, thick line of sindoor in the hairline, the red bindi on her forehead, long gold earings dangling from her ears, and a wide smile adoring her face, she looked etheral. Even the black and white photo speaked volumes of her beauty. And Anirudh caressed her face smiling and whispered,"I miss you.."

But his thoughts were broken by Kaka who entered the study calling him. And he smiled seeing his nephew lost in the photo of his bahu. Anirudh awkwardly closed his wallet and smiling at kaka said,"boliye naa Kaka..kuch kaam tha??" and kaka replied sarcastically,"tumhe toh wese bhi aaj kaal kuch yaad nehi rehta..bahu k khayal mein jo dube rehte ho har din..wese ache se yaad karo parso kya tarikh hai" and remembering the date his eyes widened.

And thinking of the happenings of last time Kaka replied though little scared,"woh..Anirudh tum bahu ko bula loge naa??? Aur mein kya kehe raha tha...hum jashn rakhe kya is saal puja k sath sath?? nehi agar tum na chaho toh koi baat nehi..." and shocking him Anirudh replied, "aap sahi kehe rahe hain kaka..isbar toh rakhna hi hai.. 6 saal pure hoge humari shaaai ko..aur isbaar dhum dham se manayenge.."
And he said little lost,"aap baas ese hi tayari kijiye jaise 5 saal pehele kiye the.." and wiping some lone tear from the corner of his eyes he said,"mein Bondita ko ane kliye bolta hun hostel se..Kaal a jayegi aur parso jashn k baad agle din chod aunga mein usse hostel" and kaka nodded his head happily wiping his tears as he moved out calling for Som, Batuk and Bihari to share with them the happy news.

And Anirudh sighed but smiled too because he knew time has come to set things right.

The past was indeed painful, but some mistakes needed proper rectification too.

The moon was shining and shining with it was the face of the girl who watching it, lost in the thoughts. Thoughts of her past, present and future when her warden called her to attend the call and she ran happily as she was waiting for it. Her heart just skipped beats with his one hello and it danced too as he asked her to come home for 2 days revealing Kaka want her to be present for some puja.
Bondita did her packing happily ready to board the train next day. Only a few months in the hostel and she was missing her home, her family members and ofcourse her Patibabu. She hadn't revealed to anyone not him that she was hopelessly in love with him. The love that isn't her weakness but her strength.

It would be evening when Bondita reached her home, seemed like it too missed her like all. They all enjoyed the moments together as Bondita greeted everyone. Batuk ran to hug her and Som dada embraced her in his arms. She then hugged her Kakasaurji touching his feet and happily greeted her Bhari babu and Koili didi. She wanted to run and hug her Patibabu too but controlled herself seeing everyone around and just smiled at him who in return gave his cutest smile.

They all got busy with their endless talks and frequently Anirudh would steal glances of his Bondita as she would be busy with the other members.

Everything in the mansion was the same except her Sasurji and Sampoorna maa, who had left few years back to permanently settle on their Darjeeling bungalow and they seldom visit Tulsipur. And Som dada was now handling the factory business. Batuk now along with his studies helped Kaka in his zamindari work and all other works of the house was taken care by her Bhari babu and Koili didi after she left for hostel.