Engendering Desires - (OS) (16+)

Hii guys.. It's a random thought and I am giving words to it.
I myself is in confusion how it has turned out to be.

Warning - 16+
Happy reading..❣️

Meri Pyari Dost,
Humesha meri bewkoofi bhari baaton ko jhelne kliye dhanyawad.
Yaad hai naa?? maine tumhe pichli baar kya kaha tha.. Aur pata hai tumhe, ab toh hafta hogaya hai patibabu se dhang se baat kie hue. Nehi kar pati mein, kya karun?? Jab bhi unke ankho mein dekhti hun toh pet mein ajib si gudgudi hoti hai aur maan mein ese ese khayal atein hai ki tu puch hi mat. Ab toh mein confusion mein hun ki ese sochna sahi hai ya galat.. Manti hun woh pati hai mere, phir bhi humara rishta toh alag hai naa. Par unki haath ko humesha apne haath mein thamke rakhne ka sochna, galat hai kya?? Unki bahon mein sar rakhe raat guzarne ka sochna, galat hai kya?? Yaa phir....... Meri dil ki ajeeb si khwahishen..kya karun inka?????
Par ek secret batun tujhe.. Mujhe bhi patibabu ka woh wala pyar chahiye, jaise har pati apni patni ko karta hai.. jaise sharm se patni ki gaal lal hoti hai, wese hi.. Tu ye soch rahi hogi na Barrister Bondita Roy Choudhury aaj ye kaisi batein kar rahi hai.. Kya karun?? Akhir mujhe bhi toh janna hai Romantic Anirudh Roy Choudhury kaise hain..
Hee dugga maa pata nehi kaisi kaisi batein likh rahi hun mein.. Par dil mein nehi rakh sakti, tu toh janti hai naa Bondita ki pet mein kuch batein tikti hi nahi hai aur kisiko toh batana zaruri hai naa.. Isliye toh tu hi hai meri pyaari, meri dil ki ainaa, toh tujhe na bataun toh kisse bataun??
Acha chaal mujhe sona hai ab
good night.

And closing the diary chuckled Anirudh blushing as he said to himself,"toh isliye itne din se dur bhaag rahi thi mujhse tum Bondita...mujhe nehi pata tha meri choti si Bondita k dimag mein ye sab chal raha hai.." and he looked at their photo hung in the study, Barrister Bondita Roy Choudhury standing with her degree and beside her was her patibabu giving her a proud smile. And he again said to himself,"choti nehi hai meri Bondita.." And blushing slightly got up heading to his room that was forcibly taken by her years back. May be time has come to take it back from her, no he isn't going to take it back but can share it with her and thus smirking and blushing he climbed the stairs.

Bondita was sitting in front of the mirror brushing her hairs when she heard a knock on the door and wondering who is there in such late hours of night headed towards the door. And to her astonishment stood her patibabu, even looking utterly handsome in his night clothes and messy hairs but trying to focus she said stammering a little, "p.. patibabu a..ap.. aap yahan..is wakt kuch kaam tha kya??" and seeing the nervousness in her face he smirked and without uttering a word moved inside closing the door and  Bondita looked at him shockingly. But he just smiled in return as his gaze got fixed on the angel standing infront of him. In her night saree devoid of any makeup and no pallu over her head exposing her long tresses she looked etheral. And seeing his lingering gaze on her, she lowered her eyes with tint of redness covering her cheeks and Anirudh too smiled inwardly seeing the effect he had on her.

Answering her question he asked,"kyun bina kaam k tumhare kamre mein nehi a sakta mein??" and with this he moved forward towards her and she backward, till she collided with the bed and to prevent her from a fall his hand caged her bare waist and she clutched his shirt in fear, closing her eyes.

But on opening her eyes a shiver ran down her spine seeing their proximity. They were standing inches apart from each other, Anirudh's breath falling on her face, and she could even hear their hammering heartbeats and she wondered if it's her patibabu's or hers but bringing her back from her reveries Anirudh called her huskily,"Bondita.." and being captivated in the black orbs of his she hummed in response and he brought his face closer to hers his gaze fixed on her lips.