Rishta Tera Mera - (TS : Part - 1)

This is the only title I could think of.. :)
Happy reading❤️

The marriage altar was ready with flowers of all colours decorated around it. There were hustle bustle going on as everyone was busy. After all it was a wedding in the Das Mansion after ages.

But there present all the guests didn't realised they were doing a crime attending the wedding. Though after abolition, child marriage still prevailed. But it was a crime in the eyes of law which, there stood all people failed to understand.

The bride was sitting in her room all decked up but she was unable to stop her tears, she wanted to fight for herself but she was helpless because at the very moment the life of her Sakha Babu was important for her than anything. And Bondita clutched his photo as she cried harder recalling that injured face and body of his.

They were just a few distance far that day to cross the border of krishnanagar when Thakumaa caught them and sent Anirudh to jail fixing Bondita's marriage.
Still the little girl was strong to fight for herself until yesterday.

Thakumaa had taken her to jail to meet her Sakha Babu and what she saw snatched the ground beneath her feet, the police was beating her Sakha babu black and blue as he lay there helpless and Bondita pleaded Thakumaa to stop this and in return she just tightened her grip on Bondita's wrist.

But going through the physical pain Anirudh's lip curved in a smile as he saw his Bondita standing infront of him. And with difficulty he uttered her name slowly, "Bon..di..ta.."

And this was it for her, biting Thakumaa's hand she realised herself from her grif and ran towards her Sakha babu only to be stopped by the iron bars but still she shouted, "mat mariye mere Sakha Babu ko thanedaar babu..unhone kuch nehi kiya.."
And laughing at Bondita he looked at Anirudh, who was panting and said him mockingly, "ab jaa apni ladki k paaas.."

Glaring at the inspector, he stood up with great difficulty and taking slow steps walked towards his Bondita. They clutched each other's hands in between the iron rods as they cried in helplessness. Bondita cried harder seeing his wounds, his swollen eyes and blood oozing out from his forehead, directly pierced her heart and Anirudh felt more vulnerable as he was unable to wipe her tears and in anger he punched the rods hurting himself more.
Still they stared at each other as if curing one another's wound through their eyes.

Mein woh murat hun yeh duniyan,
Jisse taraju mein tole,
Rui bankar kaampti hun,
Charo taraf hai shole

Mein ladhunga tere khatir,
jaan bhi chahe jaye,
Tere daman pe magar,
Ek daag na lagne paye

Sehmi sehmi meri asha,
Jara bhi aankh na khole

Bhasmo chahe ho bhale mein,
Anch na tuhpe aye

Yeh woh dal dal hai jisse,
Tu nikalega ab mujhko

Tod dunga woh diware,
Tujhe jo kaid karegi

Tu hi rakshak tu hi saathi mera

Dard tera ab dard mera bana

Rishta Tera Mera
Rishta Tera Mera

Then Thakumaa moved towards her and said with a smirk, "soch le Bondita.. ya toh shaadi kliye maan jaa.. Yaa apni Sakha babu ko yahan marta chod de..agar tu vivah kliye haan kardegi toh mein thanedaar babu ko kahungi ispe danda naa marne ko.. Warna isko itna pitwaungi k yaan is chaar diwari mein hi iski sanse tham jayegi.."