Rishta Tera Mera - (TS : Part - 2)

Last part is here..
Enjoy reading❤️

The moon was shining bright in the dark sky but the atmosphere was gloomy inside the other side of the Das Mansion as Anirudh was lying on the bed lifeless with the doctor checking him. He bandaged his wounds and giving him some sedatives left saying, "kal subah tak hosh ajayega inko.." and Kaka nodded his head folding his hands to thank god.

There Bondita was sitting in her room holding a tiny idol of Durga maa and was talking to it,"Dugga maa apne toh haar baar meri madat ki hai to is baar bhi madad kar lijiye naa meri.. Mein dubara baal vivah kaise kar saakti hun?? Meri maksad toh kuch aur hai naa.." and tears fell from her eyes as she continued, "mere takdeer mein toh Barrister babu banna likha hai..toh phir ye sab kyu?? kya mein kabhi barrister babu Bondita nehi baan paungi?? kya mera aur Sakha babu ka sapna kabhi pura nehi hogaa??" And she cried not able to take this unexpected turn in her life as she questioned her fate.

It was past midnight when Anirudh woke up from his sleep shouting,"Bondita.." and panting hard. He was unable to understand where he was and what was happening as he tried hard to recall all the events and looking around the place he realised it was his home and there were bandages also in his wounds.
And then Thakumaa's words flashed his mind and he wondered with fear did Bondita's marriage happened and that's why the police realised him. He didn't even wanted to think like this and he clutched his hairs both in mental and physical pain.
And he said to himself, "Bondita maine apna wada nehi nibha paya nehi de saka mein tumhara sath ye sab kya hogayaa?? nehi esa kuch bhi nehi hua hoga..mein tumhe kuch bhi nehi hone dunga.." and completing his sentence he abruptly got up from bed trying to run out but felt miserably as all the parts of his body wasn't supporting him and once again he lost his sense and fell on the floor still uttering," Bondita...mein tumhe kuch bhi nehi hone de sakta Bondita..tumhare Sakha babu...." but he couldn't complete his sentence as sleep won over him.

Rooh meri kaampti hai,
Gehere andhiyaron mein,
Mein bhi khud hun jaise shaamil,
Tere gunhegaron mein

Door tak hai ek udasi,
Agayi mein kahanre,
Aatma tak kaanpti hai,
Koi naa mera yahan re

Tu woh gudiaa mom ki,
Jo dabi hai angaron mein

Ek dabi se aanch maan mein,
Dara dara sa dhuaan re,
Nark jaisi ye jagah hai,
Koun mujhko bachaye

Chahe jo ho nark se,
Ab nikalunga tujhe mein,
Haan yehi to ab hai,
Lakshya mera

Bhid mein ab dhundu,
chehera tera

Rishta Tera Mera
Rishta Tera Mera

The sun was up long time back and it was almost noon when Anirudh opened his eyes feeling a little bit better now because of the medicines and adjusting in the surrounding he found his Kaka sitting and looking at him and as soon as he opened his eyes he heard his kaka's voice,"Anirudh beta tu uth gaya.."

And Anirudh smiled a little trying to get up and Kaka made him sit adjusting a pillow behind his back and asked with moist eyes touching his head, "ab kaisa lag raha hai tujhe beta??" and he nodded his head saying, "thik hun ab mein Kaka.."
But his face brought back the horror as soon as reality struck him and clutching Kaka's hand tightly he asked, "Kaka Bondita??" And kaka said patting his head, "kuch nehi hua hai bahu ko..Ab bhi samay hai.. Maine pata lagaya hai shaadi ki muharat saam ko hai.."
And hearing it tensed he got up from the bed, when kaka stopped him asking, "ye kya kar raha hai Anirudh??"
And Anirudh replied irritated, "kya kar raha hun ka kya matlab hai Kaka?? Bondita k paas ja rahu hun usse zarurat hai meri.." And as he took a step forward Kaka said from behind, "aur uski Thakumaa jane degi tujhe..uske paas??" And he stopped in his tracks looking at kaka.