Tere Liye, Hum Hain Jiye - (A Musical OS : Epilogue)

I thought, I would end the story there only but seeing all of you insisting for one more part, I decided to add an epilogue.

(warning : contains mature scene, 14+)
Enjoy reading❤️

After what felt like an eternity, they broke the hug looking around and blushed seeing everyone gawking at them wide eyed.
The interns, assistant and some of his acquaintances present there, everyone stood shocked with the scenario that happened in front of their eyes.

And dragging everyone's attention, his assistant spoke,"sir kya ye wahi Bondita Mam hai jinke bare mein aap batein karte hain??" and Anirudh nodded his head while Bondita stared at him with gratitude and nudging her from behind Trina almost shouted, "Bondita don't tell me ke Anirudh Sir tumhare Sakha babu hai.." and chuckling a little Bondita said, "unfortunately yes.."

It was evening and Bondita's first day at work was blissful, with her Sakha babu beside her she was away from all worries, she didn't face any problem or actually the problem didn't felt like one.

Together they sat on his car as finally they got some privacy to talk freely.
Bondita looking down with glassy eyes spoke,"esa kaise kar sakti hun mein Sakha babu, maine apko kaise galat samjh liya?? Jis insaan ne mere liye itna sab saha.. mein unhe mujhe chod k jane ka dosh de rahi thi..walki sach toh kuch aur hi tha" and holding her face in her palm, she let her tears flow.

But Anirudh moved her hands away holding them in his as he replied,"galti tumhari nehi hai Bondita, akhir mere paas toh ek ummid thi, tumhare loutne ki.. paar tumhari toh woh bhi kho chuki thi..mujhse jyada dard toh tumne saha hai Bondita.."

She looked at him, the person who always protected her, no matter what. And thus wiping her tears she looked at him determined and spoke,"ab galti ko sudharne ka wakt agaya hai Sakha babu, hai naa?? " and he too nodded his head pressing her palm giving her a assuring smile as they drove towards, Krishnanagar.

The dusk had already fallen, the evening breeze felt soothing as it indicated a change, a change for good to be precise.

Thakumaa was sitting on her verendah with two women massaging her feet as she was talking to someone, with Rimjhim Kaki, Sumati maa and Tupur standing beside her, Tapur was already married and now actually she was talking to someone to find a groom for Bondita. But everyone gasped as they saw Bondita coming hand in hand with a man. And as they both moved more closer and their face was clear on the light they were shocked to see Bondita standing with Anirudh.

And being shocked the man commented,"arre aap bhi Thakumaa, lagta hai apki poti toh khud apne liye pati dhund chuki hai aap khamokha apna samay barbaad kar rahi hai..ladkiyon ko padhne bilayat bhejenge toh yehi dekhna baki rehe jayega naa.."
And glaring him Thakumaa asked him to leave as she got up from the chair staring at Bondita, Anirudh and their handhold angrily.

Then looking at Bondita she shouted,"ye admi yahan kya kar raha hai Bondita??"
And smirking she replied, "agar aap bhul gayi hai toh mein apko yaad dila dun Thakumaa, ye mere Sakha babu hai..aur inse milne kliye mujhe apse puchne ki zarurat nehi hai.."

And getting more angry at her words Thakumaa said,"Bondita tu bachi nehi hai ab..Apna tamasha band kar aur ja apne kamre mein.." But today Bondita didn't stop, she had gained all her confidence with her Sakha babu beside her and she spoke with the same tone, "tamasha mein kar rahi hun Thakumaa?? Aur 8 saal se jo tamasha aap humare zindegi k sath kar rahe hain uska kya?? "

To shush her, Sumati maa too spoke, "Bondita Thakumaa hai tumhari ese kaise baat kar sakti hai tu unse.."
But today she wasn't standing as Bondita Das but Barrister Bondita and she snapped back at Sumati too, "Maa agar itne saal se aap chup thi toh ab bhi chup rahe toh acha hai.."
This broke all the patience level of Thakumaa, as she raised her hands to slap Bondita but Anirudh held her hand and said glaring at her,"sochna bhi mat Thakumaa, mere hote hue Bondita ko chot toh kya ussee chot pahnchane ka bhi koi soch nehi sakta..baas bahut hogaya apka ye khel"

 You Complete Me: Anidita (OS and TS Collections)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara