Chapter 13

Dedicated to PatrickDenton8

Tyler Pov

After my encounter with my mate and my breakdown and zarina getting me back to my senses things has been great, I still think about me having a second chance mate, I can't wait to see her but for now let's me focus on being the beta of my pack. Right now, me, Zarina, Richard, yes Richard I feel sorry for what I did to him so I apologize now we are best of friends and Chloe, I don't know about her that much all I know is she's Richard friend, her mate is dead, she actually a nice person we hang out once in a while just the two of us (Don't get any dirty ideas it just a friends hangout) , we are currently in Zarina office chatting, discussing about irrelevant things and laughing at each other, when there was a knock on the door, Zarina said a come in and you wouldn't believe who came in, it was fucking Beckett Calderson.

"oh my God, is that who I think it is" I said shocked surprised, excited.

"Yes it sure is" Beckett said I looked over at Zarina and she had the same expression

" Are you guys going to stay or come give me a hug" She said we rushed over to her and hugged her we couldn't believe she's here right now, we didn't want to let go but we had to when we heard a growl and a cough behind us, we looked back to see Chloe holding Richard when she let him go he ran over to zarina hugging her tightly rubbing his scent over her she chuckled and carried him in her arms he wrapped his legs around her still hugging her

" So I guess that his Zarina's mate, huh, I thought we would find our mate together " Beckett said but I couldn't help but notices the strange glint in her eyes, her face held a scowl for s second but I think I saw it wrong.

" Yes this is my mate, Richard " Zarina said smiling at the possessive mate, she kissed his forehead.

"So that means that beautiful girl over there is your mate" Beckett said beckoning over Chloe.

"oh no, he's not my mate," Chloe said looking down but I could swore I saw a red tint on her cheek is she feeling hot.

"oh, where's your mate then Tyler"Beckett said I look down not trying to remember that day, I push down my emotions, looked up at Beckett

" it a long story" I said Beckett made a worried face but I could have swore it didn't reach her eyes.

"That sad, but anyways I'm here so you don't have to worry " she said smiling a little bit

" hmm that right, why are you here, we haven't seen you in ages " Zarina said I saw Beckett face darkened for a second before she smiled,

" I came to visit my friends is that a crime Alpha" she started laughing what going on

" Zarina "Richard siad getting down from zarina hold. "me and Chloe will go to the garden so you guys can discuss " he said kissing her lips he grab Chloe by her hand and within a blink of an eye they are gone.

"Come and sit let us talk " I said as we all sat down on the couch and talked we talked for hours until evening Beckett stood up and told us she's feeling sleepy and tired Zarina called an omega to take her to the guest room.
After she left, it was only me and Zarina that was left.

" I know not suppose to say this but did you see her expression when you ask her why she came to visit" I asked.

" yes I saw it, I think she's hiding something we need to be on guard, tell all the pack member through the pack link to watch out for any unusual activity" Zarina said.

" why can't you tell them yourself " I said confused
" Well I'm tired and lazy so yoh are the next person to do the job now go away from my office I have things to go through bye" She said I grumbled and stood up as I take my leave.

Beckett Pov

(Laughing) "Those fools think I came for a visit, they must be crazy" I hate them especially that mate of Zarina, I love Zarina so much If not I had to go study somewhere else, we could have been mate, but she is already mated to a pathetic omega, I had to come back and see for my self, but I will not accept it, I can still break them, they thought I came to find my mate I was born without a mate, so I can date or mate with anyone I choose, so I will break their bond, Zarina will be mine.

Hello guys chapter 13 here I hope you guys love it, sorry for the slow updates,

If you love it please vote and comment thanks guys 💕💕💕💕💞