Chapter 14

Richard Pov

Anywhere I go I feel like someone is looking at me it makes me uncomfortable, I told Zarina about it but she just brush it off has me been sick,  she took me to doctor, the doctor said I was fine but I still feel uncomfortable, I told her about it but she told me forget about it,  I told Chloe, she told me she  believe me. We were in the garden taking care of the flowers when I told her.

" Chloe, recently I feel uncomfortable, it feels like someone is watching me,  like right now" I said looking round but I don't find anything or anyone suspicious.

" yes,  I believe, I also feel uncomfortable,  I thought it was just me thinking  but I guess not, did you not tell Zarina.

" I told her but no,  she thinks I'm sick, can you believe it? " I said angrily, I really hate when zarina does not believe me

" it no problem, I'm sure it just our thought, hmm, don't think too much about it " she said looking at me I'm worried that I will wake up one-day all this will be gone,  I'm afraid I will wake up and not see Zarina by my side. I hummed and continue my w or I still feeling eyes on me. My wolf is at high alert but that does not mean I can fight whatever that Is, if I know what it is.

Unknown Pov

He looks so cute, I can't wait to have him,  Zarina and her packs don't know they've invited trouble to staay with them. (Smirking).

Zarina Pov

" Tyler we need to do something, Richard keeps telling me someone is watching him and I keep brushing it over, but after what I heard, we need to do something and fast those rogues keep coming, we need a plan fast" I was very agitated, when Richard had told me how he feels someone is watching him and the rogues that are coming into our pack and killing the unprotected is very disturbing.

" Alpha, I think you need to calm down, we all need to calm down,  I think those rogues has an insider"  Bon, my Gamma said,  that's true if not how will they have access to our secret passage or when to strike.

" Increase the warriors around the borders, put the older and experience warriors let the young one come back and watch over the pack members" I dismissed them aftef a " Yes alpha " I went to look for Richard but I couldn't find him, my wolf was getting scared but I decided to wave it off and look for him,  I tried calling him through the link but he was blocking me, I asked the pack through the pack link if they had seen richard and Chloe, none of them saw them, but someone said he saw them going to the pack public garden, I thinkef him, cut of the link and went to look for them, I entered the garden, it was silent, I called them out but no one answered I walked deeper into the garden and started feeling a nauseating vibe, Rogues, those bastardized has my mate and his friend, I will them one by one, I left the garden,  the pack members could feel my anger, they submitted as I passed, I link Tyler and Bon then link the whole pack to meet me, the warriors were surprised to see me they showed thirsty neck in submission as I stand in front of them, Tyler and Bon came to meet me there I looked at them, then one by one the training field was filled with the pack members.

"Your Luna has been kidnapped with a member of us" I shouted, the whole pack member gasped,  they know about Richard been my mate and they were okay with him being a omega, I love my pack members,  but now some insane werewolves took my mate.

"But how could they have entered into our territory " a pack member shouted and the rest looked at me.

"Those bastard had an insider we don't know who the person is but when I found out who is he,  the person will regret coming into our pack"  I said sternly at them, they nodded their head.

" I want all of you to be careful no going into the forest, the rogues might come back so,  please be very careful" I said looking at every one as they said a 'yes alpha' as I was about to disperses everyone, a young  warrior ran inside falling in infront  me I bend down and looked at him

"what's wrong, Ryan" I asked

" Rouges, Alpha, the rouges are outside, he said trying to catch his breath, I growled, I was very angry, they will wish they never come, I stood up

" Everyone calm down I can feel your anxiety "  I said looking at them then I looked at Tyler and Bon and they nodded knowing what I need them to do, I walked out and shifed as I ran to the pack house,  it good no one is there right now, when I got there the rogues are in their wolf form disgusting I snarled at them, they  looked at me as they parted for a rogue to pass,  I'm guessing thaat is their alpha, I snarled and growled at him he gave me a Wolfy smirk I was really angry, I went to the nearby tree and shifted back and wore a dress I saw, after I came back to face him

" how dare you  come into my pack with my permission " I said very angry,  Tyler and Bon came to join me, they shifted back, the alpha of the rogues chuckled as he started changing, he was changing slow for an alpha but we didn't care, I just want to see who the hell is he, so I can get it over with and snapped his neck but when we finally shifted I was frozen in place as I never would have it would be her, my Childhood friend.

Chapter 14 updated

Pls
Share
Vote
Comment
Thanks guys