Chapter 17

Zarina POV

I woke up the next day in the afternoon, we were really exhausted, Richard is still sleeping, I stood up and went to take a bath, After bathing, I came out side to see Richard still sleeping, I woke him up with a kiss, I told him I need to go to the office I need to sort out some files and I also need to check on Beckett, we kissed and I left for my office, Tyler was waiting for me, I went inside.

"Good morning Zarina, you looking good" he said I raised an eyebrows at him.

"Hmm, should I be sacred with the way you are greeting me" I said, I dropped my bag on the table, I brought out my laptop and sat down he turned around on the chair and grinned.

"I think I have found my second chance mate" he said

" wow that's great is she from this pack, how did you get to know her" I said happily I think I have an idea of who she is.

"It Chloe" he said

" Chloe, you mean Richard best friend " I said I knew she had to be the one.

"Yes, Richard best friend, it all started when all of us started hanging out together, I didn't feel anything at first all I knew was that she was pretty but after we started spending time together just the two of us, I guess I started feeling something, my wolf is always happy when we are with her and when we are not, he always feel restless but finally found out, she was my second chance mate when she and Richard was taken my wolf was really worried" he said Richard and I had noticed but was never sure but now it turns out Tyler is Chloe second chance mate.

" waaw that's great, have you told her" I said

"No I haven't I'm actually scared what if she doesn't like me or feel the bond like me she might still be grieving her deceased mate" he said now looking sad and nervous, poor Tyler.

"You will never know until you tell her, you know no matter what she says I'm always here for you" I said putting my hands on his hands to comfort him.

"Yep, you're right I need to tell her how I feel" he stood IP and puffed out his chest, I counted 1,2,3 and he slumped down on the chair, I knew it.

"What is it now Tyler" I said crossing my arms and rest my back.

"What if she reject me just like my first mate " he said as he whimpered remembering his mate.

"You don't need to worry I have heard enough of her from Richard to know she will not" he perked up at that and looked at me.

"What did Richard say about Chloe" he said he looked like a puppy waiting for his favourite toy. I sighed.

"Okay, don't tell Richard I told you this or I will kill you" I said

"I cross my heart I will not say a thing about it" he said

"He said Chloe still prays to have a second chance mate" I said

"What!!" He shouted.

" will you keep your voice down" I glared at him

"I'm sorry but really, she wants a second chance mate" he said smiling, I smiled at him and nodded my head

"So you need to tell her about your feelings" I said he nodded his head like a lizard, I chuckled.

"Now you are going to stand up, get out of my office and go and confess your feelings to Chloe" I said he stood up and walked to the door but stopped and turned to look at me.

"Did you just tell me yo leave your office" he said still shocked.

"Yes, now get out and go confess your feelings" I said shooing him away he laughed and left, I smiled and get back to my work, I have so many work to do.

After my work was done and all the necessary papers has been signed, I got up to go to the dungeon, I needed to see Beckett, I can't believe our childhood friend could do such a thing, to become an alpha to such a ridiculous pack of wolves society, rogue are ruthless creatures, they don't care and their Alpha are just out of it I shakes my head as I entered into the dungeon, the guard bowed their head and greeted me, I walked pass them and went into the deeper dungeon used to hold higher criminals, I walked up to a cage and saw Beckett inside she was sitting down on the floor her back resting on the wall, her left hand chained to the wall, her eyes was close, I tapped the cage, she opened her face looked at me and close her eyes back.

" what do you want , are you here to shame me" she said as she brought up her right knee and rest her hand on it I sighed. I open the cage and walk up to her, and squatted down.

"Why?" I asked her

" Just for fun"she said as she smile still with her eyes close.

" will you cut that bullshit, I'm sure is more than that, you cannot just come to my pack and kill my pack members and you just said for fun, it not possible" I said angrily, she opened her eyes

" so what, I killed them for fun, can you leave don't you see I'm suffering here with the silver chain you ordered them to use on me" she said

" I will really appreciate it if you tell me the truth" I said as I stood up

" I already told you I did it because it was fun" she said

"Then why did you kidnap Richard and Chloe" I said she looked down and mumbled something

" what did you say" I asked her she said something under her breath of I'm not a werewolf I won't have heard her.

" you like me, what the fuck does that mean, I have a mate you know how could you like me" I said, she looked up and she was in tears.

"I don't have a mate, I was not born with a mate, I was told when I was a kid before I met you guys you guys I was sad, I cried for days, then I met you and Tyler, I had fallen in love with you, but your father sent me away to study in another pack, where I got influenced and couldn't come back to this pack so I had to survive on my own till I came across a pack of rogues, I killed their alpha and become their new alpha, then I got the information that you are mated to an omega" she said softly, I pitied her, she went through all that on her own but that does not mean what she did was good.

"No matter what, what you did was not good, so you must be punished, we were your friends you could have spoken to us, you could have comeback but you didn't, we could have help you, but you choose the wrong path now you must be punished" I said as I walked out, I close the cage and went to meet Richard.

Hi guys if you enjoy the chapter pls don't forget to vote, share and comment. Thanks guys