Chapter 4

Hi guys I'm back I'm sorry it took so long to post being really busy I hope u enjoy

Tyler POV

I am so angry, because of that stupid omega my best friend since childhood held my neck and threaten me, she had never done that before, that stupid omega must pay, I must get him out of this house and out of Zarina life.

I am her mate and I will not allow anybody not even that stupid omega to come in between me and Zarina, Richard must die I thought has I walked out of the pack house and shift into my wolf and went to my house deep inside the woods, nobody knows about it not even Zarina I wanted to tell her about it but never got a chance I saw it years back when I was lost and I decided to make it mine, I went inside and relax setting  up a plan to kill that filthy omega.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Richard POV

I woke up to find Zarina gone from the bed, I missed her warmth, I crave for it, After a while she came back I was so happy, I tried to hide it but I couldn't, when she laid on the bed I latched myself at her rubbing my face on her chest,  as foolish as it may sound I missed her I looked up and saw her staring at me, I  blushed.

"How is my beautiful prince doing" she asks smirking.

"I'm good thank you" I say shyly

"Do u want your good to be brought here or would you like to eat downstairs with the others" I dread going town and facing my soon to be members I know I should bond with them since I would be mated to Zarina and be her aleph (the male version of Luna)

"Let it be brought up here" I say, she smiled at me and her eyes went blank she was mindlinking someone,  her eyes came back to normal, she smiled at me again and left to do something in the  bathroom, just then the beta, Tyler, came in with a tray of food and a scowl on his face, he didn't look happy seeing me, I just don't know why he hate me ever since I've gotten here, he just throws this feeling of hatred at me, I'm kinda scared, he sat the tray with a loud thump that made me scared he wanted to say something but was cut off by Zarina, phew, I was really scared.

"Ooh Tyler, you're here, thanks for the food" Zarina says coming out of the bathroom, Tyler nodded and bows at her.

"Tyler I'm really sorry about the other time please forgive me" I was shocked, I looked over at Zarina, an alpha asking for apology from a beta. Wow.

"You did not offend me, you did what you were supposed to do as a mate, Zarina" Tyler says looking at Zarina but what I saw in his eyes made me jealous,  angry and sad, Tyler was looking at my mate with pure love I looked over to Zarina and my heart broke, she was looking at him with pure love, wait does that means they love each other, which means I meant nothing yo her I was just this worthless omega that was bonded to her by the moon goddess my wolf whimpered and went back to the back of my mind he was in pain. I was snapped out of my thought.

"Richard what's wrong why are you crying" Zarina ask concern written on her face I'm sure it's take concern. During my thinking Tyler had left the room

"You love him right?" I ask ignoring her question, confusion showed on her face.

"Love who, him, I don't understand" she say, I was so angry that I didn't know when I slapped her it was my emotion that was all over the place.

She growled at me and pinned me down, oh my God, I'm so dead, I slapped an Alpha but I was so angry I could not apologise, I tried to break free but her grip was tight,I squirmed for her to let me go.

"Liar you love him, when you love him why did you accept me to be your mate, I hate you" I say as tears keep flowing from my eyes truing to break free, she holds me down more but her eyes softened, she started laughing, she releases  me and carried me on her lap I was so embarrassed.

"So that why you were crying, it warm my heart yo know my mate is jealous but you don't have to, I don't love him I just like him as my best friend and brother, he's been  there for me from childhood so don't get jealous I'm all yours,hmm," she said and kissed cheek I was so stupid to have concluded that "I'm sorry" I said looking down at my finger I didn't dare looked at her "look at me" she grabbed my chin and raise it up

"You did not do anything, you were just scared because me and you haven't mated is taking a toll on you since you are the weaker vessel in this relationship" she said and kissed the spot where her mark will be, I shudder in pleasure, my dick was in need of some attention and she knew it, she smirked at me and palmed my dick through my pant I gasped and arched my back, she kept rubbing me till I was close then she stopped and I whined for her to continue but instead she kissed my check and lay me down on the bead covered me with blanket, she looked at me"maybe next time "she kissed my forehead and left me on the bed sexually frustrated I was angry but I soon fell asleep.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Zarina POV

Richard is the most cutest mate I've seen it breaks my heart to see him cry, when he told me the reason for his tears I had to  laugh. I smiled as I remember his face when I didn't let him release I know it was wrong but we just have to keep up I walked down the stairs smiling like an idiot while my pack members looked at me like I'm insane. I walked in to my office and saw Tyler working with our head warrior, Zack, on some paper, I'm feeling really bad about what I did to  him, he looked up and gave me a small I returned it back with a smile, Zack greeted me and I nodded at him, I went over to my desk and sit down he brought in the works, we finish it together and call it a day Zack left leaving only me and Tyler, I looked up at him and wondered what life would have been if he was my mate. I know, I lied to Richard about not loving him but sincerely I did and also did not it kinda complicated. Ever since Richard came along, my love for Tyler as kind of reduced.

"Hey what are you thinking about" he asked snapping me out of my thought.

"how life would have been if we were mates" I blurted out before I realise what I said, I covered my mouth and looked at him, I saw him blushing.

"hmm I don't think you should be thinking about that alpha, your luna might just get angry if he hears about it" he said having a cocky smirk.

"ooh please don't tell him he will have a fit if he knows about it" I said laughing then he joined in

"Okay no problem" he sat down on a chair beside him. Wow. I just blurted that out without thinking. I hope Richard doesn't hear I don't want to see him in tears again.