Chapter 7

Zarina POV

We woke up early the next morning, we were really hungry we didn't eat last night after we made love I was the first to wake up, I got dressed in my night gown because I was still naked and a little bit sore, I went downstairs to prepare a short snack for me and richard I made waffles and took some chocolate ice cream from the freezer, I ate mine and carried richard own upstairs.

As I made my way to the stairs I saw Tyler " ooh hi tyler" I greeted he sniffed the air and his eyes turned dark " hi alpha" he said and left hurriedly what wrong with him, I went upstairs, Richard was already up

" Hi sleepyhead" I said and he smiled

" Hi how was ur night" he asked and smirked I blushed

I walked over to the bed and sat the snack in front of him
" So I know how much you love waffles. So I made you waffles and ice cream" I said and he grinned. I went to take my bath in the bathroom as I washed up I remembered my previous encounter with tyler he did not look good my thought was cut off by a pair of hands around my waist, I relaxed when I smelt my mate scent mixed with mine

After we bath, we got dressed and went downstairs to eat a proper breakfast. After breakfast I went to do some paper work but made richard promise he will come see me after meeting up with his new friend, PS: which I still don't like or trust after what I saw.

I was rounding up the document for the Great Pale Pack when there was a knock on the door I said a soft come in and Tyler came in.

" Hmmm... I thought it will take forever to come see me what's wrong this morning you didn't look good, is everything alright you looked angry and sad" I stood up and went over to him I looked at his face closely he looks sad

" Zarina I know I'm not supposed to say this and I know I'm your best friend but I love you since we were little I was afraid you won't feel the same so I never said anything Zarina I love you" wow, he said it in one breath I was shocked I never knew he loved me I thought I love him but it was just a crush before I could react he smashed his lips on mine I was shocked for a second but I pushed him away as I look up to shout at him I saw Richard by the door and paled.

" Richard I...." I tried moving closer to him but he shift into his wolf and ran into the forest, I shift after him and chase him I tried communicating with him through our mate link but he blocked me, I ran faster when I smelt it, rogue, oh no Richard is in trouble I followed his scent and came to a clearing where his scent stopped like it vanished I shifted back and I called out his name but he was nowhere as I was about to go deeper I saw a papper with a red handwriting I picked it up and paled " I have taken what belongs to me" Jim has him, I was furious and angry I shifted back and went back to the pack house I shifted back and went into my office to see tyler I walked past him.

" Zarina I'm so sorry I didn't mean to kiss you or for Richard to......."
" Save your sorry for later we have an alpha to catch, call out the warriors and tell them to meet me in the front yard" I said and dismissed him I went up into our bedroom and pick out a top and jeans, I went downstairs to meet the warriors I divided them into two groups, the first group is following me and Tyler while the second group is to stay and watch over the women and children. We left for Jim's pack, I really hated his pack it reeks of blood.

When we entered into Jim's territory there were wolves waiting by the borders
" I am Zarina, Alpha of the blood moon pack I came for your alpha take me to him" I said. The wolves sneered and started walking, such a ride wolves no respect at all I would like to shed their blood for disrespecting a alpha but I will not I need to get back Richard, I linked tyler and the warrior to stay alert of the surroundings. When we reach their pack house, it was so dirty dried blood everywhere, in front of the pack house stood Jim.

" I did not come here to fight you have something of mine and I want him back" I said

" But he was mine first " he said smirking such a nerve " well he's mine and I want him back" I said angrily, he's getting on my nerves I need to calm down I want him to make the first move I need to act fast I need to do something to make him angry.

" Ha ha ha ha" I laughed everyone looked surprised.

" Why are you laughing"he asked

" I remembered how you real mate left you, she said, you don't know how to have sex and you suck at kissing, lol" I said still laughing he looks really furious, his pack members were secretly laughing with my warriors, Jim was fuming and the next thing I know is Jim shifting into his wolf and lunging straight at me, I dodge and shift into my wolf followed by my warriors band we started fighting, Jim was trying to make me submit, he kept lunging at me I dodge again he landed on his butt I saw an opportunity and I took it I grabbed his leg and snapped it, he howled in pain , well well well the big bad wolf is in pain, he runlimped to grab my neck I dodge and kicked him to a nearby tree, his neck snapped and he dropped dead on the ground when his pack saw that their alpha has been killed, some ran away but I couldn't care less I ran into the pack house and sniff out richard, I searched until I came up a door which smelt of richard and largely of Jim, I opened it and saw Richard laying on the bed tied up I went up to him, he was unconscious I untied him and carried him back to the pack house, the warriors had already round up the members that are willing to join our pack , I laid richard on the bed, I had already mindlink the doctor to come check on him, the doctor said he was on pills, which will wear out in an hour or so.

I went downstairs to my office to find the head warrior and the Gamma waiting for me in the office " where's tyler" I asked looking at them

" We don't know ma, during the fight he followed a wolf and we never see him return" Alex, the head warrior said

" When you see him tell him to report to me immediately" I said
" Okay alpha, the other members we rounded up, they are about 100, 50 women,40children , 10 men, All the men are mated and they stayed behind because of their mates and children, others fled away" Alex said
" Such cowards putting their mate and their life in danger anyway Bron and Alex keep a close eye on all of the members if they make any smart move take them to the dungeon don't kill them just take them to the dungeon understood" I asked to be clear " yes alpha " they said and left the office after that I left for my bedroom I got inside and saw Richard was awake.

Pls vote for my story pls 🙏🙏🙏

Peace ✌️✌️✌️