Chapter 16

Zarina POV

(Mature content here, if you don't like it please skip)

After we showered, I was the first to come outside, I dried my hair as I wear my robe, minutes later, Richard came inside the bedroom, I was sitting on the couch staring at my phone replying to my email, when I felt a presence in front of me, I looked up from my phone ad I was immediately aroused, standing in front of me is Richard in one of my lingerie he was blushing red just adding to the Cuteness, I grabbed him and made him seat on my laps, my wolf was going crazy, he looked fucking hot, All my wolf wanted to do was dominate him, and dominate we did, I grabbed his ass cheek and palmed it, he let out a small moan, he started grinding on my thigh, I haven't even started. I fucking love it, he kept riding my thigh when he was about to cum I stood up with him in my arms, he whined and I shushed him.

" Don't worry mate, I'm going to make you feel good" I said in a deep voice as he purred and shivered in pleasure, I carried him over to the bed as I laid on him, he was really cute, I kissed all parts of his body paying more attention to his sensitive parts, when I reached his tip, I blew on it, he moaned out.

"Please........ Please touch me" he moaned, Aww my baby

" Not yet baby" I slapped his thigh hard, he moaned I kept slapping his thigh, he screamed and car hard, he fucking came through thigh slapping, he was breathing hard.

" wow, baby boy, you just came from thigh slapping" I said, he took a breath, I kept teasing him for half an hour before I stopped he was on edge, spewing out nonsense, begging me to make him cum, he looks beautiful.

" Do you want to fuck me or the other way round " I asked him, he couldn't speak, he nodded his head, I slapped him hard on his cheek.

" You need to speak, baby boy" I said in a deep voice.

" fuck me " he moaned out, I grinned, good choice, I went to the wardrobe to look for a dildo, luckily, I saw one, a big one in fact, I was a little surprise I don't even want to think about who used it, I took it out, strap it on and went over to the bed, I crawled on top of him, I kissed him on the lips, he moaned

" on your hands and knees, ass in the air" I said he flipped himself really fast I almost thought he was a vampire, I stuck two fingers into his puckered hole, as I finger fucked him, he was moaning out loud.

" Don't....... Tease........fuck ........me" he said putting his face into the pillow to stop his moan but I want to hear him moan, I added two more fingers and dived in deeper hitting his prostrate he moaned out loud.

"Fuck.... me" he moaned out shivering.

"Beg" was all I said, before he started begging me to fuck him

" Please fuck my hole" he said

"With pleasure " I said as I plunged my fake cock inside his hole as he digs his fingers into the sheet I kept going fast, not even stopping.

" I'm...... gonna.......cum" he said I slowed down my thrusting, he whined and whimpered.

" No, Don't stop....... Please " he said I thrust in faster, when he is about to cum, I slowed down, bringing him to the edge but never over, he had some tears running down his face not from pain but of pleasure, I pulled out the cock.

" No please put it back" he whimpered, I kissed his back

"Don't worry baby boy on your back" I said as he turned to rest on his back, I put it back in and fucked him till he cums all over his chest, I pulled out discard the strap on and got rid of the cum, I laid next to him as we fall into a comfortable sleep, no words said but knows what the other want to say, I'm thankful Richard is with me, I'm also thankful to the moon  goddess for the wonderful mate she gave me I would never trade him for anyone, I thought as I fell asleep.

Hi guys chapter sixteen here I have an announcement to make.............I have posted my book to another novel app it is called Hinovel I wold really appreciate it if you recommend by book to others
Updates will still go on