Chapter 15

Zarina Pov

It was Beckett, now I know why she smell and seemed suspicious, I looked over at Tyler and he had the same expression as mine, he looked at me as I stared at him

" What happened guys, you were the ones who invited me, so cat got your tongue, just look at your faces " she said laughing

"Why?" Tyler said he looked sad well he should be he was more closer to her than I was he was shattered when she left but now here we are looking at Beckett.

"How, how are you the Alpha of the rogues, last time, you left for school in the rowan pack" I said very confused I specifically remember my father yeling the alpha to report back to him everything that happened to Beckett.

"Good question, how did I beck me the alpha of the rogues, well after I left this pack for school I got into a bad group, I did somethings, I was kicked out but before I left I told the alpha not to tell your father anything, so i started wandering around looking for places to stay until I come upon a pack of rogues, the alpha tried killed me but I killed him and the rest is history, Are you satisfied" She said.

"So you are the one that challenge me" I said shocked

" Yes I am" She said smirking, I was very angry.

" Howare you so sure you will win " I said cocking an eyebrow, she looked at me blankly.

"Because I have your mate, that shitty omega, why did you mate with him, I had liked you all my life but you choose to mate with that bitchy omega" she liked me, come-on what wrong with people liking me.

"You love me " I laughed pointing at her I looked at Tyler and Bon I kept laughing.
" She loves me, she fucking loves me " I said they chuckled darkly I looked back at her she was fuming and I love it.

"First off, I will never love you, my mate is a beautiful piece, but you, no, did you think taking my mate will make me weak but it just made me stronger, I will kill you and get my mate" I said smirking, she was furious, I am not going to fall on my knees begging for my mate

" Well be my guest that is if you will find him" She said laughing darkly I smirked

"Don't worry I will " I said she looked beyond furious, she shifted and lunged at me but I dodged as I shifted too I was bigger than her and I use it to my advantage, the fight was gruesome, she was really good, I will give it to her but just like the rest I have fought and won, anger their weakness, my strength I kept dodging her by now she was very furious and lunged at me I use my paws to hold her down she scratched but i did not move I kept pressing her throat down I was about to snap it.

"wait" I heard I turned to look at Tyler as he approached us he looked down at Beckett then looked at me.

" We shouldn't kill her, let take her down to the dungeon, all the rogues are dead, let toture her, then when it time to kill her I will do it" he said I looked at her, she was so weak just a little snap and she's dead but I looked at Tyler and nodded my head, I released her from my hold, she cough, she shifted back, Bon came with some warriors and took her away

" Where's my mate" I mindlink Tyler, he looked at me

"he's in the alpha house safe there with Chloe, it was really not a problem to find them" he said pointing towards the alpha house.

" Take care of those dead bodies make sure all the members are safe, I will go see my mate now" I mindlink him, he nodded as he went to meet the head warrior, I ran towards the alpha house, I smelt Richard scent and entered the house, I shouted back and white the cloth I saw in the parlor, I walked up to the stairs fat to meet my mate I opened the door and saw him with Chloe, I growled, they turned their towards me, in seconds Richard had tackled me down hugging the life out of me as I hugged him back, Chloe excused herself out as l stood up with Richard hugging me, I sat on the bed .

"I miss you" he said I chuckled

"It been like 2 hours, just 2 hours and you miss me " I said chuckling as I rubbed his back

"2 hours is too long " Richard whined out as I laughed.

"yep, it too long" I said then I remembered I untangled him from me, I raise his chin

" Richard hope they did not hurt you " I said looking for any injuries he snorted

"They didn't do anything, apparently, they took me so that you will be worried about me and lose the fight, such a stupid idea, so dumb, they didn't know you were a strong female " he said looking at me grinning

"Yes very dumb, but are you sure they did not do anything to you"

"They didn't do anything, promise you've got to trust me" he said I sighed

" I trust you" I said, he smiled then kissed me and I kissed him back.

"Can you take a bath, I can smell an irritating smell on you and it is such a turn off" he said Beckett disgusting smell is still on me

" yeah sure but if only you come bath with me" I said as I licked my lips, he nodded we entered into the bathroom to have our bath.

_________________________________

I think this chapter is crap I don't really know anything about fighting but better still I hope you enjoyed it.

Pls
Share
Vote and
Comment

Thank guys