Chapter 19

Author POV

A month later, Bon found his mate, he was a member from the great pale pack, he was an omega. They met at a pack meeting where Tyler and Bon had to go in place of  the Alpha who had an important meeting to attend, Bon was in love with Zach at first sight and after a week the three officially presented their mate to the pack as the tradition say (Cringing)

Zarina POV

"I love you" I said, Richard looked at me like I had grown two head

"Okaay, what do you want, if it is sex zero your mind away from it, cuz, you aren't getting any" he kept talking about the important of resting before having sex, I shut him up with a kiss, he melted and kiss me deeper I chuckled and pulled away.

" Are you sure you don't want to do it I'm sure you'll love it" I teased him I love to see him turn into a puddle of red, he slap my arm and his his face, I was about to grab his face and devour him, when someone had to disturb our moment to knock on the door , I growled at the person.

" Who is that, what the fuck do you want" I growled out.
" Will you get the fuck outside, we have to talk " Tyler shouted from outside, I sighed angrily as I pinched my nose, I looked at Richard he has covered his whole body with the blanket.

Is it really important, can't we talk later " I said.

" No, now get the fuck up and come outside" he said and I pictured him, arms folded, foot tapping on the ground. I stood up got dressed in something casual and open the door to go out.

" I love you Richard" I said before leaving with Tyler, he rolled his eyes at me.

"I also have a mate you know I rather  be with my mate than being here" Tyler said

" You are lucky you are my best friend I would have punished you for disturbing my moment" I said

" Well I thank the moon goddess for that" he laughed as we entered into the office, Bon was already seated.

"Okay, so what is this so called meeting about" I said as I sat down on my chair.

"Well I think it is time we decide what we will do about Becky" Tyler said as I tensed up, I really haven't think about Beckett, no, let me be honest I have forgotten that she's still in the underground cell.

"Okay what do you suggest we do to her" I ask them

" Let's kill her" Tyler said without any emotion i get where he is coming from he's still  hurt about her betrayal.

"I think we shouldn't kill her, sure I know what she did was bad but she has a reason she just want to be loved I think what we should do is strip her of her title and rank publicly with a few whips and let her live among the humans I'm sure she will be okay with that and if not we kill her" Bon said, he got a point in what he said, the reason why she did it was so she would be loved even if it in the wrong way.

"That a good idea, Tyler what do you think"I said as l looked at him, he grumbled.

"  whatever, just make her leave  this pack" he said as he stood up and went to find his mate to seek comfort,  I think,  I looked at Bon and nod my head. We left to the underground cell to see Beckett and ask her what is her opinion about it, surprisingly she agreed but I had my suspicions about it,  I will need to send two warrior wolves  to go after her after the strip ceremony  and bring back report about how she's doing in the human world  and if  my suspicion is real I will kill her personally.  I left from there leaving the preparation  of the  strip ceremony in Bon and Tyler's hand and I went back to meet my mate, I just miss my mate warmth.

After a week,  we strip Beckett of  her title, then shamefully chased her away from the pack.  I sent I sent to Warriors wolf after her to bring back reports of her first month after been sent away from the Pack.

5 years later.

  Richard POV

" Russian, come back here now  you're gonna hurt yourself " i said as my 4 year old son kept jumping down the stairs, after the ordeal of Beckett, a year later, me and Zarina had our first child, Russian Ian Black I know, He took after his mother's name, because there was no use  of using my last name  Brandy was the name of my  former alpha favourite wine,  I'm really happy to meet Zarina now I have the chance to live a happy life Tyler and Chloe also gave birth to a bouncing baby boy  a year after we gave birth to Russian his name is Tyloe, they had this crazy idea to join their names together, Tyloe is a  sweet boy and a beta Russian is a stubborn boy just like his mother  he is an alpha so Tyloe will be his beta even at the age of four Russain is very possessive of Tyloe i'm sure they are mate, we also found out some male omega can give birth, Bon and Zach gave birth to a girl, Anna lueck Claudia.

"Papa, I'm hungry when is Mama coming home" i was snapped out of my thought i looked at the boy in front of me, he looks more of Zarina than me i get jealous sometimes but not anymore Zarina is pregnant with our second Child we just found out last week I'm very happy.

" Okay, Russain let go to the kitchen, but you must promise not to jump on the stairs you could hurt yourselves okay?" i looked at him he pouted but nod his head. We went to the kitchen to fix something for my hungry baby, after I was done the front door opened.

"Mama is home" Russian screamed as he rushed to meet Zarina, I smiled and dropped the plates I'm washing and went to meet my darling.

"How are you my little pumpkin" Zarina said, Russian giggled

"I'm not little, I'm big pumpkin"Russian said.

"Oh, is that so, then you don't need me and your Papa" Zarina faked frown and put Russian down and took my hand and kiss me, we start leaving the sitting room.

"What!!! No" Russian ran towards us and hugged our feet. We laughed as I picked him.

"So are you ready to admit you are our little pumpkin" Zarina said as he snuggled his head in my chest, he hummed as we laughed, we went to the kitchen and had our dinner, when we were through we went to bed, we snuggled up together as we sleep,   I couldn't asked for anything else.

Zarina POV

I can't ever trade my family and pack, they are my happiness, they are my everything.

And that wraps up The Alpha Female and Her Omega thank you guys for being patientwith me till now I really appreciate please vote, share and comment it would mean a lot. Thank you and Good bye.👋👋👏💕💕💞💞💞