Chapter 18

Tyler POV

I am nervous, I am very nervous,  I called Chloe earlier to meet me in the garden. I want to take Zarina's advice to tell her about my feelings and ask her out, I hope she doesn't reject me , i really hope so. I was snapped out of my thought by a hand waving in front of me, I looked up from where I was sitting and saw Chloe, she looked so beautiful, snap out of it Tyler. I smiled at her.

"Hmmm hi Chloe" l said

"Hi Tyler, is there any special reason you called me" she said. I patted the chair for her to sit down

"yes actually" I scratched the back of my head

"I don't know where to start but I think I might actually like you " I said, I could feel my face warming up.

"Ooooh" she said, really? I looked at her, is that all she could say, I was shattered, does that mean she doesn't like me, I should have never told her.

Chloe POV

"Ooooh" I said, he likes me, the beta likes me, Oh my God, I'm melting, I was so busy melting in joy that I failed to realize that Tyler was melting in sadness, then I remembered what I said.

"Ooooh, is that really all you have to say " I was snapped out.

"Huh, no I  was just shocked that you like me, I thought you were still grieving over your first mate" I said.

"That was like ages ago, now I like only you, I don't know the reason why she rejected me but I think it's good that she rejected me"he said.

"Why would you say that, she's  your given mate, you know" I said staring at him.

"If she was really my given mate, she wouldn't have rejected me, but let's stop talking about her, the fact is that I like you, like really like you, my wolf also likes you and we will really love it if you would give us a chance" Tyler said while staring at me, I could feel my face warming up.

"I also like you, for a while now I could not place if what I feel for you is real or not but now I think,   no, I'm sure I love you and I would love to be your partner till our forever comes" I said as I blushed hard

Tyler POV

She loves me, she fucking loves me, I grab her hand as I draw her closer and kiss her passionately, I deepen the kiss  when I heard her moan, I was getting excited,then the worst thing happened, I heard a clap then two, I broke off the kiss as I see Zarina, Richard, Bon clapping, let me tell you I was red, I looked like a fucking tomato and when i look at Chloe,she definitely looked like a tomato too.

"You did good bro" Zarina said as she walked up to me, she patted my back as I stood up.

"Thanks, Zarina I couldn't have done it without you " I said as I hugged her, I unwrapped my arms from around her.

"Now we celebrate" Zarina said as they clapped the more.

"Congratulations bro" Bon said as he gave me a bro hug, Richard also came to give me a hug and then gave Chloe a hug, I knew I shouldn't be jealous but I couldn't help it, I unwrap them as I wrap my hand around Chloe's  waist, Zarina and Bon chuckled.

"You are whipped bro, whipped" Bon said as he chuckled, I stuck out my tongue for him as everyone laughed. I have a crazy family but I love it.

"Now only Bon is remaining before we introduce you guys to the whole pack" Zarina said, Bon sighed. (A/N: In Zarina's pack, Before the alpha introduced his mate to the pack members, the beta and the Gamma must find their other half before the Luna is introduced).

"I hope I find them fast " he said,

"I'm sure you will, they might be somewhere near, just wait for the right time to find them" Zarina said, I nodded as we went inside and celebrate, After the little getting all of us drunk,(A/N: werewolves can't get drunk but with a little Wolfsbane, it can get us drunk),we retired into our various room but Chloe stayed the night with me and I promise we did not do anything nasty, just some kissing and cuddling.