Chapter 6

Richard POV

These past few days has been scary and lonely, Zarina leaves every morning for work and returned every night and tyler has been threatening me, he likes zarina and wants to be her mate but I'm her mate, I tried telling zarina buts she's always busy, whenever I go to her office she doesn't let me in, I'm really scared I think she does not want me, but of all this the only good thing that happened to me is that I have a new friend, chloe, she's really nice,we are so opposite but we click, she's also an omega, Zarina don't know about her she's always busy with her so called work, like I don't know , she never around for us to talk, guess she don't love me, she loves tyler, he was right then she don't love me.

".........Richard" I was snapped out of my thought by chloe

"Richard seriously what are you thinking about" she asked I looked up at her, currently my head is on her lap and I know before you go thinking of something else, we are not dating as I said we clicked.

" I miss Zarina, we might be in the same house but we are so apart, I really miss her, it feels like she doesn't want me, since i have gotten here she has not marked me or even introduce me as her mate, I stand up and sit upright and rested my head on her shoulder, she knows about the situation between me and Zarina, she told me about her mate, apparently her mate is dead I really feel for her, I can't imagine how I will feel if zarina is dead, I would be shattered.

"Why don't you talk to her, sit her down and let her know how you feel" she said
" You think I haven't tried, she's always avoiding me she leave the room early and comes back late at night hen I'm asleep" she looked at me and brought up her hand and wipe my tears, ooh see tears, I'm such a crybaby, I'm just a weak crybaby omega no wonder she's avoiding me, Chloe wrapped her arms around my waist and bring me closer as I use her shoulder to cry.

"What. Is. Going. On. Here" A voice said from behind the couch, Zarina, I stood up abruptly and turned around to see a fumming Zarina staring daggers at Chloe.

" No, it not what it look like" I tried to reason with Zarina.

" In the bedroom now" she remove her eyes from Chloe and looked at me before storming up to the bedroom I looked at Chloe and she send me a warm look I returned mine with a scared look, I have never seen Zarina so angry like that, I think I'm doomed.

I went upstairs and enter our room, Zarina was pacing around the room with a straight face she stopped when she heard me come in, she turned and face me.

"She's just a friend, nothing more than that" I said scared, she was emitting eaves of anger and domination making me becoming submissive.

" Just a friend, when did you have a friend, why were you resting your head on her shoulder if she was just your friend, huh" she sneered and walk up to me I backed up against the wall I tried to dodge her but she grabbed my arm tightly

" Let go, you are hurting me Zarina" I was crying her hand was really hurting me

" Answer me is she just a friend ,or is she not" she said not caring about my hand

" She's my friend ever since you stopped talking to me or spending time with me, she as been there to tell me how much you cared about me even though I know you don't care" I said trying to pry her hand away from my arm but it was kinda hard with me becoming even more submissive every second

" What!! You think I don't love you" she removed her hand and carried me to the bed.

" Yes" I said flatly still crying she raise my chin for me to look at her

" Richard I do love you, I love you but........"she looked uneasy

" But what Zarina" I asked her

" The reason why I've been avoiding you is because your alpha wants you back" she said, what , Jim wants me back no he will kill me

" Richard you need to calm down" she tried to make calm down but I was panicking he's going to kill me I don't want to died I was having an attack again, I felt a pair of lips on mine, I started calming down.

" Calm down, that's it, just follow my breathing, you going to be okay nothing is going to happen to you I won't let him take you okay" she whispered into my ear as I cried on her shoulder.

"Okay" I managed to say she hugged me I inhaled her scent it was filled with love, love that belongs to me and no one else, her scent was calm and alluring, I fell asleep on her chest with her hands on my smaller back rubbing circle on it.

I woke up few hours later on the bed with a sleeping zarina we were in a spoon situation I tried to pry her hands away from me by she wouldn't budge.

" You know for a lady I'm stronger than you, I think it time for you to start training" she said opening her eyes I looked into her eyes it so beautiful then I remembered why I fall asleep in the first place

" Is he really going to take me" I said afraid of her answer, her face hardens
" Why did you think that he's going to take you, you are mine , only mine so no, he's not going to take you" she said and sat upright I also sat upright and rested my back against the headboard

" I just thought since you don't care about me you would let him take me back, since I'm just a useless omega" I said whimpering she laid me back down pop her self up with her hands on either side of my head she looked down at me with a dark eyes full of anger, sadness, lust and love.

" I love you richard and I do care about you, that is the reason I have been avoiding you, looking for ways to destroy him, you...." She touched my cheek " are not useless, yes you may be an omega, and yes I did not thought I would have an omega as a mate but ever since you came into my life you are the best thing that has happened to me and I'm going to protect you with my life, Richard I love you, up to the moon and back" I was in tears before I could reply, she smashed her lips on mine and we kissed and kissed I don't even remember how our clothes came of and we had sex through out the night we were so loud It was pure bliss at the end of it she bit me on my mating spot and I bit her, so we are now officially mates oh my God I love it, Round after round we fell asleep.

Sorry guys for the late updates it has been a hectic and busy week for me hope u guys love it
Pls 🙏 vote for my story and comment I would really appreciate it love u guys see you in the next chapter.

Peace ✌️✌️✌️