Chapter 12: The Grammy Awards Pt. 2

Michael's POV

The Grammy Award's ceremony had just ended, and we were all at the After Party and preparing to walk the red carpet. I had just ordered myself, Whitney, her mother, and Aretha two glasses of wine and apple cider from the bar.

As we had just received our glasses, Whitney said,

"This has truly been one of the best nights of my life."

I said in agreement, "I know! Girl! Just look at all the awards you one! You deserved them."

Whitney replied with a sweet smile, "Thank you, baby. But the best of the night was truly when we became an officially engaged couple."

Cissy said, "Yes! We've definitely gotta talk about your engagement!"

Aretha said with a nod, "Yeah! That was honestly one of the most romantic things I've ever scene! And that ring, too! It's so beautiful!"

Whitney nodded too and said in agreement, "Yeah, baby! I love the ring you got for me. It's so beautiful!"

I explained, "Well, I want you to have everything you want in life, Baby

I explained, "Well, I want you to have everything you want in life, Baby. Now that you're back in my life and carrying our child, I don't want to lose you ever again. Because I knew it back then and I know it now... That you will always be the Queen of my heart!"

Touched by my King's love, I said, "Aww! Thank you, Baby!"

And I shared a sweet kiss with him on the lips as Cissy and Aretha exclaimed,

"Aww!"

Aretha said, "You see? Now that's just pure love right there!"

Cissy asked, "Yes, It's truly romantic! But Michael, I have to ask, how come you decided to this publicly and not privately?"

I responded, "Well, I was originally planning to do this in private. But after thinking about how we revealed our relationship and pregnancy to our fans and the entire world, I only felt that it was right for our fans to be apart of this beautiful moment."

Whitney said with a nod, "I agree with that too. Although I enjoy the private moments with Michael, I really do like that our fans got to be apart of this moment... But with that being said, I really can't wait to be married to you Michael and to have our kids there to see it."

I replied lovingly, "I can't wait either, my love."

Cissy said, "Well, I know one thing. I definitely cannot wait to have Michael as my son in law!"

With a smile, I said, "Why thank you, Mrs. Houston! You don't know how much that means to me."

Cissy responded, "No worries, dear. I know you're gonna be a great husband to my baby girl and a great father to little Krissy and my future grandbaby."

Before I could say something, Whitney's phone suddenly rang! 

Answering the phone, Whitney asked while listening to who it was,