Chapter 28: Welcome To Neverland

Whitney's POV

Two hours later...

We were just about to pull up to the gates of Neverland. On our way here, we dropped Robyn off at her apartment in Los Angeles. Pulling up to the gates, I noticed both of our children were beginning to wake up.

Gazing down at them, I smiled and said,

"Good morning, Kay-Kay! Good morning, MJ!"

Looking to them, Michael said with a sweet smile of his own,

"Are you ready to see your new home?"

Suddenly, the gates opened up and the limo drove straight into Neverland. As we drove throughout the ranch, both Michaela and Michael John looked through the windows in awe to see the amusement park rides and the beautiful trees.

Observing their reactions, Michael said with a grin,

"Welcome to Neverland, little ones."

I told them happily, "This is where you all are gonna grow up."

Eventually, we pulled to the main house and got out as we took the twins out of the limo with us. Once we were out of the limo, we saw all of the staff lined up, single filed on both sides of the house and stairway!

With big smiles on their faces, they all said,

"Welcome home, Jackson Family!"

Impressed, I said, "Wow! This is all so sweet of you!"

Michael said, "Thank you so much everyone!"

All of the staff gave each of us well wishes and congratulations as we made our way into the house. As soon as the front door was opened, we walked into the house and we saw both LaToya and Rebbie sitting on the sofa!

With their jaws dropping in joy, Rebbie said as she and LaToya came over and hugged us,

"Michael! Whitney! Welcome home!"

LaToya said, "Welcome home, you guys!"

We both said, "Thank you, Rebbie! Thank You, LaToya!"

Rebbie asked, "So how was the car ride back here?"