Chapter 31: Woman To Woman

Whitney's POV

March 6, 1995

We were just nine days from the wedding and Ooh child! There were butterflies flying all throughout my body!

Michael was out sending the last few wedding invitations to his closest friends while I was back at Neverland with the kids, my mother and mother-in-law waiting to start my final dress fitting for the wedding

While we were all sitting in the living room, we suddenly heard a knock at the door!

Going to the door, I opened it to see fashion designer Marc Bouwer!

Happy to see him, I exclaimed as I pulled him into a big hug,

"Marc! My goodness! It's so great to see you!"

Marc returned my embrace as he said happily, "It's great to see you too, Whitney. It's been such a long time!"

Marc was the one who designed my first wedding dress, and as soon as I got engaged, I called him up to see if he could design a second wedding dress for Michael and I's wedding. And he graciously accepted!

Walking into the house, I said as I introduced my mother,

"Marc, you remember my mother don't you?"

Marc said as he greeted my mother with a hug,

"Of course I do. Mrs. Houston, a pleasure to see you again."

My mother replied while hugging him back, "You too, Marc. You too."

I said introducing my mother-in-law, "And this is my soon to be mother-in-law, Mrs. Katherine Jackson."

Marc said while holding his hand out for Katherine to shake,

"Mrs. Jackson, it is such an honor to meet you. I am such a fan of you and your family."

Katherine replied with a sweet smile, "Why thank you, Marc. I greatly appreciate it."

Catching a glimpse of my children sitting on their grandmothers' laps, Marc said with a surprised look on his face,