Chapter 1

Before this story begins I just want to say I wrote this is the first thing I have ever written so it probably won't be the best thing you have ever read!

It's also a short story and it only has around 29 chapters so it does move faster than other stories so if you dislike that then this might not be the story for you!

If you decide to read it, then I hope you enjoy!!!!

____________________________________

"Get up! We're going to be late!" My best-friend, Shay Miller, had slept over the night before the first day of junior year. We have been best friends since I can remember. She was my first friend when I moved here in 3rd grade.

"Okay! Okay!" I got up from the bed to change into my outfit that I had prepared the previous night.

Now that we were juniors, everyone with early birthdays had acquired their license, and I was one of those people.

I had a great relationship with my mother and my father was out of the picture. He left us when I was 7, so it was just me, my mom, and younger brother since then. My mother, Athena Wilson, is a strong woman. We are a wealthy family, which was because my mother was a successful lawyer.

"I'm getting in the car!" Shay ran downstairs into my new S-Class Mercedes.

I laughed before grabbing my school bag and heading out the door. "Bye mom! Love you!"

"Love you too, Olivia! Have a great first day, sweetie!" She yelled from the top of the stairs as I closed the front door.

"I am actually so excited!" Shay giggled as we drove to the school.

"Me too, I'm just so upset we have no classes together." I groaned.

"Same here, Liv. But hey, we can sit together at lunch." She kept her eyes glued to her paper schedule as I let out a little chuckle.

As we pulled up to the school, I parked in my junior parking spot. 127.

Shay violently tapped my shoulder. "Oh. my. god. Look who it is!!!" She pointed to Marcus Brown, who we both knew I hated so much.

Marcus stepped out of his BMW, as a brown haired girl stepped out of the passenger seat. He kissed her before walking into the school.

"And hes with a girl. Yikes." She threw her bag over her shoulder as she unbuckled her seatbelt.

"I'm keeping my distance from him. I cant stand him." I rolled my eyes as Shay giggled.

She stepped out of the car as I followed her to the entrance, entering the school.

"Okay, I have room 289! What about you?" She asked me.

"Ugh. 134." I sighed as she scoffed.

"Ughhhhhh. Okay, just text me before lunch and we'll meet up."

I nodded at her before heading to class.

I arrived at room 134 just as the bell rang.