CHAPTER 15: GRADUAL STEPS TOWARDS CHANGE.

KIMBERLY'S POV

I woke up to Xander's beautiful eyes staring at me. He had this spark in his eyes that compelled me to be drown in the whirl pool of grey abyss that hyptonize me to a world that I don't leave. " You do know it's creepy to stare at a person when they are asleep? But tell you what, I think you have the most beautiful eyes," I commented and at the realization of what I just said to him, I hid my face on his chest to hide the rising pink color burning my cheeks and he chuckled at my behavior. " Is my beautiful wife shy to compliment me? Come on babe I know am hot but I expect you to be proud of me and not hide your true feelings for me because I like it better when you are a blushing mess and you look more beautiful," these words made my heart flutter and he immediately gave me the most passionate kiss I have ever experienced. Come to think of it this is our first official kiss and my first ever kiss and it exceeds my expectations. I am starting to see my decision was the right one and I should really work on trusting him more.

We woke up and as I made the bed he went ahead and showered and then I was next. After we got dressed we went downstairs hand in hand and what I saw or more like who I saw this morning I didn't expect and that made me stop in my tracks. Vanessa was back and she was the one who was serving our breakfast this morning and all of a sudden I felt full but since I didn't want to ruin our morning, I just went ahead to the table and sat down. " Good morning ma'am and Alex, hope you enjoy your breakfast," she said and walked away but I felt like picking up the knife and stabbing her and stab that bitchy face of hers but I kept my murderous emotions at bay and have my breakfast. " Babe why are you so quiet? You don't need to be upset over her and am sorry I didn't inform you she was back. Her mother is very sick and she needs the job so I hired her back and she promised to behave," Xander assured and I just decided to ignore her and just be happy with my new found happiness. Later on Xander left for the office since I was all better now and I winded up in my happy place in this house, the library.

Later on as I was passing by Xander's home office I heard someone talking and as I went closer to see who it was I heard Vanessa's voice and it seems she was speaking to someone on her phone," Don't worry about it it's already sorted and we can continue having fun as long as you keep your part of the deal, she was quiet for a while which am assuming she was listening to the other person then she continues to say," I will always keep your secret because I love you and am sending lots of kisses your way and I hope we get to repeat what we did yesterday because I can't get the feelings you evokes with that skilled tongue of yours out of mind," that was my que to leave since I didn't want to hear anything more about her sexcapades with whoever that was and am just glad she is keeping her claws off my husband.

I went ahead and wore my black vans and grabbed my purse and car keys then I left since I was invited by Nicole to the photoshoot she was having and later on we were to go shopping. It took approximately forty five minutes to reach there and I was lead to the direction of her green room and I opened the door to find her sucking faces with some guy who I assumed was the model she was supposed to be shooting with today. I cleared my throat and they stopped for a moment but reluctantly and when she saw me she rushed over to me and gave me a hug. " Hey I thought you wouldn't make it since you are still recovering but am glad you are here," she said and I nudged her and looked in the direction of the hot specimen and she looked at him and as she faced me again she was blushing but she introduced us," Kiki this is Marvel Montes and Marvel this is Kimberly Rossi," we shook hands and then he placed a kiss on my hand and said," So you are Alexander Rossi's wife. He is lucky since such a pretty and gorgeous woman agreed to tolerate him. By the way I just know him since I have the unfortunate fate of being his cousin but I don't use their family name because I want to be successful by my own wits,' he explained and I really admired him and I was glad to meet another family member of Xander's family.

" Ok now charmer you can go ahead on set I will be there shortly," Nicole told him while pushing him towards the door and they shared one last kiss before he left. Soon the hair and makeup crew came and she was dolled up and she also insisted I get dolled up also and once it was done, we went on set and the shoot began. Half way through the shoot the director came and asked me to join in on the photoshoot. " Please ma'am it would be very helpful if you do some shots and help promote our new designs. We can always pay you what we are paying Nicole and Marvel," he pleaded and I agreed," Ok I will do some shoots but you don't have to pay me anything am glad to help," he immediately led me to Nicole's green room and I was prepared then I did some of the shots with Nicole and some with Marvel and he just had a way of making me calm since I was nervous to be in photos with another man even though it was strictly professional. After we wrapped up we changed into our clothes then left soon after Nicole bid Marvel a goodbye.

We took my car to the mall and as we were shopping for dresses I decided to interrogate Nicole about Marvel," Hey Nicky, what is the deal with you and Montes? I saw how you too were looking at each other so don't you dare lie and say he is just a casual fuck kind of thing," she started blushing and as I teased her even more she finally decided to spill the beans," We are dating but since it's been only two weeks I decided not to tell anyone since I want to make sure it is something solid," she finally admitted and I assured her that he was serious about her and she shouldn't worry. We continued shopping and she even roped me into buying lingerie since according to her ,' it will make me more irresistable and I can finally have a wedding night' and I thought it was an absurd idea since we had only started making things work and I wanted to take it slow but I still bought them with the hope that I would use at least one sooner or later.

After we were done shopping, we went for a late lunch and later on Xavier and my brother joined us and they quickly got acquinted and we were having a wonderful time. I excused myself after sometime and went to the bathroom and on my way there I saw Vanessa seated at my far right with a man whose back was to me and by the way she was making eyes and smiling I assumed it was the man she was taking to earlier on in the house on the phone and I just proceeded to the bathroom. I went back to our table and after having dessert, we left and I drove home to have a rest because today's events had drained me. I carried my shopping bags inside once I arrived home and I changed into grey sweatpants and black croptop then fell asleep immediately I laid in bed. I woke up three hours later and I went downstairs to have a glass of water and check if dinner was ready because Xander's was arriving soon from work. As I was coming out of the kitchen, the front door opened and in came Xander and behind him Vanessa who was carrying his briefcase. She excused herself and took it upstairs while he came closer and pecked my lips. " Hey babe, I missed you so much. Tell me how your day was?" he said dragging towards the couch and made me sit on his lap as his hands were on my waist.

" Today I visited Nicole while she was doing a photoshoot then we went shopping and had late lunch with my brother and Xavier," at the mention of Xavier his facial features hardened and he went stiff," You don't have to worry he is only my6 best friend nothing more. I came home and had a nap since I was so drained from today's activity and when you walked in with her I had just woken up and checked on dinner since I knew you about to arrive from work. On that note you my dear husband should freshen up because dinner is about to be served," I asked him and pulled him from the couch and pushed him towards the stairs and I gave him a peck and I told him to hurry. Soon after I finished laying the food on the table he came down and we began eating. The dish today was Roasted Shrimp and Parmesan Risotto paired up with Pinot Blanc.

We soon retired to bed since we were all worn out and it was such an eventful day I was just glad to rest in the embrace of my handsome husband where I felt safe, content and loved.

Our girls seems to be getting more confident and bold and it's finally good to see that she is happy and content. Do you really think Vanessa and Alexander are done? Find out on the next updates to know who the mystery man with whom Vanessa is seeing is. Also secrets will soon be unveiled and I'm ecstatic to see how Kiki will handle them.

As always please vote, comment and share. Bye guys.