CHAPTER 18:FUN TIMES

KIMBERLY'S POV

Well it seems I gotta get used to waking up feeling so happy and in the arms of my husband where I feel so happy. When he went down on me yesterday, I felt so good and I can't imagine what will happen when we actually make love. I can't help but blush at the memories of yesterday and I feel so much closer to him and I can finally say I fully trust Xander with all my heart. He is such an expert in pleasuring a woman and it seems he knew what to do with me and since I know how this came to be, I better not think about it because I don't want to ruin my morning. As I slept there next to him smiling like a fool, I was brought back to reality by his sexy morning voice that seems to awaken desire in me lately," Morning princess, why are you up so early and what are you thinking about that has got you so flashed," he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively and I blushed even more. "Oh I know my innocent wife is thinking about yesternight. Damn am good if I got you so flashed," he got up and lay on his side as he supported his head with his left hand," Would you like to get a repeat of what happened yesterday?" he asked in a low sexy tone and I felt so aroused and before I knew it he went under the sheets and was pushing my legs apart. He placed kisses on my inner thighs as he worked his way up to my pussy.

When he placed his mouth  on my clit, I felt a rush of blood down south and I couldn't help  but let out a moan. He sucked at my clit and I could feel myself getting wetter and that talented tongue was working its magic and was turning my brain to mush. It felt so good but it got better when he inserted his finger in me and started pumping and at the same time he was sucking my clit like his life depended on it and soon I felt a familiar knot in my stomach and before I knew it I came so hard that my toes curled and he licked me clean before he emerged from under sheets and he kissed me on the lips," Taste how sweet you are baby. God you drive me crazy and I can't get enough of you," he said in between our kisses and I must admit also that I can't get enough of his kisses and touch. As we continued kissing we were interrupted by a knock and it was one of the servants," Excuse me Mrs. Rossi for interrupting but your friend Nicole is asking for you and she says it's quite urgent," she informed," Thank you tell her I'll be down shortly in the mean time please get her some breakfast," I replied but my husband didn't seem happy about letting me out of this bed," I promise if it weren't urgent I wouldn't have left you. I promise I will compensate you with lots of kisses when I see you later," I bargained and after one last kiss, I went to the bathroom, showered and dressed up and went downstairs but left by giving my handsome man another kiss.

As reached downstairs I found Nicole and Marvel having breakfast," What is so urgent that you guys had to come together to inform me, don't tell me you are pregnant or you too are getting married," I asked with a bit of excitement and Marvel almost choked on his food and Nicole's face was drained of all the color and I couldn't help but laugh," You should see your faces right now. Anyway good morning you two but seriously what's up?" I asked now leaving all humor. " Morning to you too Kiki and since I can see you are in a very great and bubbly mood, I assume you got laid and my cousin is doing a great job," Marvel said and I blushed," Now that is sweet revenge but all we came to tell you is that we are going on a cruise tour to celebrate the success of the launch of the clothing line we had a photoshoot of the other day and you are invited because our success was mainly because of you. So sweetheart you better get packing and get ready to have the time of your life," Marvel said as he stood up and came towards me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

I was so shocked because I never thought I would be part of such a thing and better yet go on a vacation with such famous and accomplished model as a part of them. " Sure but I still have to discuss this with Xander but in the mean time lets have breakfast. We sat down and as we had breakfast and chatted for a bit before they left. After cleaning up I headed to his office and I could hear he was on a phone call so I knocked to alert him of my entrance then pushed the door open and when he saw me he smiled and after sometime he wrapped up his call. I went and sat on his lap and gave him a kiss on his lips but when I wanted to break free, he pulled me down and deepened the kiss and I straddled him so I could get better access to his bodyand  within no time things started getting heated and before I knew it he placed  his hands behind my knees and was carrying me towards our bedroom without breaking the kiss. When we arrived at our bedroom he kicked the door shut then placed me down and immediately pinned me on the wall kissing me with a lot of urgency.