CHAPTER 19:GOOD TIMES MAKE 'EM LAST

Yesterday after uncle left, we headed to bed because the next day I had to head out to do some shopping for the two weeks trip with my friends. I woke up earlier than usual and after showering and getting dressed, I prepped a balanced breakfast for my hubby and after giving him his morning kisses, I left to go meet Nicky at the mall. I never really put effort to my looks but I have to do it because I will be trapped in a boat full of sexy and gorgeous ladies and gents dressed impeccably and to impress. So I get a couple of swimsuits, evening gowns, summer dresses, shorts, crop tops and a couple of heels and flats for the trip. We later went to grab lunch since I was famished by the time we were done shopping and I had a simple shrimp salad and white wine while Nicole only had the Quinoa salad and water and I went home afterwards and since Xander was at work I went straight to bed and had a long relaxing nap. I was woken up by somebody kissing me all over my face and it was my favorite person. " Hey hubby you're already home? What time is it?" I asked and he didn't answer just continued to kiss me all over," It's time for you to give me what is due, because I couldn't concentrate today because you have become a major distraction and am not complaining but I need my fix because you have become my drug," he said and started trailing kisses on my jawline and soon he sucked on my neck like his life depended on it and I could already feel a familiar pool forming below my belly.

Before we took take things any further a knock sounded on the door and it made my dear husband groan in frustration and I just chuckled and went to open the door only to find Vanessa standing there," Good evening, I only came to inform you that dinner is ready and that Sir has a visitor in his study and says he was sent by Mr. King sr.," she informed then bowed and left us. I got dressed in sweatpants and a grey hello kitty tee and went downstairs and found Xander was already done with his visitor. We sat down and ate our dinner then we went to the living room and discussed each other's day and after fooling around we went to bed because I had to go on a trip tomorrow. I called Nicky to inform her that Xander would be flying me on the cruise via his helicopter and she and Marvel kept teasing me on how whipped I had made Xander and we later cut off the call after a long time of teasing each other.

After I finished packing, some servants helped me with my luggage and put them in the car, we drove down to the company and took the elevator up to the helipad and soon we were off. " You keep surprising me every time you know? I didn't know you could fly a helicopter and moreover you didn't have to fly me there because I could have easily gone with Nicky and Marvel," I commented but he just took my hand and kissed it," I wanted to because you'll be gone and I'll miss you plus I don't trust my cousin being around you. You just have to get used to my pampering because you're my queen and I'll do anything to make you happy," he answered and I think my heart skipped a beat and butterflies were fluttering in my stomach and I ended up blushing. Am so happy I decided to give us a chance because so far its the best decision ever. Soon we landed on the cruise and after saying our goodbyes he went back and even though I was sad he couldn't join me, I was still happy that I get to spend two weeks with my friends and have fun. So far I've finally been able to socialize with people without having panic attacks and that is a such a huge step.

I checked in and after showering and taking a nap, I called Nicky and she informed me they were at the massage parlor and so I got dressed and went to join them. " Bonjour Seniorita, am finally here?" I said as soon as I found the room Nicky, Marvel and some other models were having there massage and she lifted her face and hit me with her million dollar smile," Hey finally, I thought your sexy husband wouldn't let you come but anyway since you are here, let's get relaxed go grab a robe and come get a massage with us and later I have a surprise for you," she informed and I just chuckled and went to change then joined them. " Hey Marvel I see you don't have good reputation with Xander because you idiot are the sole reason for him flying me here himself and warned me to stay away. So what did you do?" I asked and we all laughed, " I guess he also knows am way hotter than him and is just afraid that his beautiful lady will notice and dump his ass," he boasted and after bursting into laughter," Even if I was sleeping or in a coma I would never pick you because first my Xander is way hotter than you could ever imagine and two Nicky is my friend although I think I need to get her head and eyes checked for picking you," I teased and he only pouted which made us all burst into laughter," You don't have to be mean bout it and my heart hurts from from you just said. I will leave since am no longer welcome here and nobody appreciates me not even my own girlfriend," he confessed as he dramatically stormed off and it seems everyone heard his last comment and all laughter died down and we all turned to look at Nicky and she was just a blushing mess.