CHAPTER 42: THE AWAKENING OF KIMBERLY AND THE STORM IN XAVIER'S WAY.

XAVIER'S POV

It was a mistake.

I knew it but I still went ahead with it. She was aware of me trying to use her as a distraction from Kimberly and she still let it happen. We're both at fault for whatever happened last night because we both used each other to relieve our own selfish desires. The worst of it all is that the whole time I was with Love I imagined Kim right there. All the actions, the pleasure and the intimacy I shared with Love I was imagining doing and having it with Kimberly and it makes me feel even dirtier. I wouldn't dare blame it on the intoxication because I knew exactly what I was doing when I decided to start that conversation. I was in my feelings and maybe the alcohol had a part in me being bold enough to go for her but all I wanted at that time was to feel something other than guilt and rejection and there was a very beautiful and sexy lady in my living room clearly yearning for my attention and touch and I just went for it. Maybe I was trying to punish Love and to show her what type of life she's doomed herself to but whatever I did wasn't right. I got off my bed and headed to the bathroom to shower and soon I was ready.

I was on a mission today

I was on a mission today. I was going to talk to my sister and figure this mess out because I really needed her right now because I was spiraling and if I didn't let all this out, I was going to snap. Ip assed by Marvel room but he wasn't in there so I figured he either left to go see Nicky or he was downstairs and I confirmed the latter when I found him in the kitchen having some coffee. "Morning Xavier? Hope you guys didn't stay up too long coz I feel like I haven't slept for a week I went up before you guys," he chuckled and I did understand although I was exhausted for a whole other reason. I played it cool because I didn't want him to find out what happened between Love and I because it would complicate things farther and the only person, I want to confide in is my sister.

"Yeah, I know the feeling

"Yeah, I know the feeling. Actually, I was thinking it's about time we head to see my sister and get all of this sorted out. I miss her and am sure you're to go back home, so finish up and meet me outside, am just going to my office to check up on something," I headed to my office to check on my emails and see if there was anything important but since many were just reports and inquiries, I set out to look at them after once I came back home. Little did I know what I was going to meet when I got to Nicky and Marvel house.