CHAPTER 23:GAME ON

KIMBERLY'S POV

This beautiful morning in Santorini I wake up feeling like a totally different person and  it's about time I put my past behind and work on building my new identity. A week ago Xavier went back to LA so as not to create suspicion  and so far everything is going according to my plan and I just hope my decision turns out the way I want.

A few days before Xavier left for LA 

"Are you sure you want to do this? It's a pretty hard and tough choice to make and after all it's like you're erasing your past so I hope you don't regret it," Xavier advised but I pretty adamant on doing it so we drove out of the Santorini mansion and headed for our destination. It was a really fast process but am assuming it's because Xav has got connections.

" Thanks so much for doing this and I don't know what I would have done without you and your parents. By the way they are officially my parents now so you don't have any choice. Now that that is sorted next up shoppiiing," I said in an excited manner and we went to the mall for a shopping since I didn't have clothes to wear. The next few days were spent having fun and spending time with Xav's mom who by the way is a very gifted fashion designer. He still called Xander to inform him that I had still not made contact since I asked him to after I found out he had called to ask Xavier of my whereabouts but thankfully he didn't inform him of anything.

" I wish you didn't have to leave but this is the only way they'll leave me alone and you can keep me posted on what they are doing and also make sure my secret is safe," I told him and although grudgingly he finally left and I stayed with the Santorini's helping Madeline with her summer collection.

The week has been really busy considering the preparations for the fashion show and my regular workouts at the gym with the family's personal trainer, but today is the day of the fashion show but I can't attend since I can't risk being caught on camera and my family and Xander finding me. So after Madeline left I headed up to my room and turned on the Television to watch the event. It was really beautiful and glamorous and I was just happy that she has achieved all this by herself and without anyone's not even her husbands help. So many celebrities from all over America and Europe are in attendance and I also saw Nicky and Xavier both came to support her. I wish Nicky could know that I was still alive but I can't risk it because she's dating Xander's cousin and he may find out and also I don't want her to carry the burden of keeping things from her boyfriend because it's toxic for a relationship and I personally have experienced that.

I just hope soon enough the dark cloud blows away and I heal from everything and they all forgive themselves and forget about me because it would be easier for them. Soon enough the event ends and it's finally time I start my new journey. My belongings are already packed and the private jet will be prepped tomorrow because am finally going to start a new chapter of my life. I turn off the TV and head downstairs where I help the cook to prepare dinner and after I eat I wash my utensils and head upstairs because I know the whole family is about to get home and I don't want Nicky to see me. After a nice hot shower I change into my pajamas and after locking the door, I turn off the lights and head to bed. Tomorrow everything changes in my life because Kimberly Mendoza dies and a new person will be born.

I woke up early the next morning only to find Xavier and his parents having breakfast and after the meal I say my goodbyes and since all my belongings are in the car, I leave before Nicky and Marvel wake up. As soon as I arrive at the airport, my credentials are verified and I proceed to board the jet and soon enough my destination is enroute. As headed for my home Amsterdam and am known as Bella Brooke Black, Daughter of Ray and Rina Black who died in a car accident a few years ago and there are no existing family members. She has been struggling but now she has finally made a breakthrough and the world will soon get to meet the new queen. She is cold, smart, arrogant and drop dead gorgeous. I settled for sleeping through the whole flight since I didn't have anything to do.