Chp:-4 Why Only RAGAUNN.S?

NIKHIL SINGHANIA

I am in my office right now. Same usual schedule work work and only work. My phone rang. It was my cousin Kriti's call. I answered her call.

"Yes Kriti. What happened?"

She said excitedly, "bhai I'm coming to Washington DC tonight."

I jokingly said, "oh I've to warn everyone that a tsunami is coming tonight."

Kriti whined, "it's not funny Nick. You'll be more excited than I am. Nisha is coming to Washington DC and she'll be staying in your mansion."

I said, "okok Kriti I'll call you later I'm busy."

She said, "ok cool. Bye." We hung up.

I froze right there. What? Did she just say Nisha is going to come to Washington DC. She is going to stay at my house. No! I can't stand her for even a second. I am going to my penthouse. I am not going to stay at home and I won't be able to see her face. GOOD! I finished my work within 2 hours and drove back to mansion. I packed my luggage of some clothes and essentials. I was about to leave my room when Yash Tauji entered my room.

He asked , "Where are you going Nik ?"

I replied, " Actually... I am working on an important project. And I need some time alone uhm.....so I plan to stay at the penthouse for a few weeks or I don't know h......" Tauji interrupted me.

"You love her so much that you don't want to make it difficult for her to stay here you don't want her to feel uncomfortable because of your presence. You're scared to hurt her. Nikhil my boy face it. If you go away then that'll show how week you are. Be strong be normal. Don't expose your weaknesses in front of anyone. She'll be working with your mom and Taiji. You focus on your life and just go with the flow. Talk to me or Gautam or your dad if you are stressed. Come give me the luggage. I'll keep it in your room. Go out for a stroll call Aditya if you want. In the meantime Nisha will reach here in an hour. Gautam and Aashi have gone to pick her up." Tauji said.

I immediately texted Adi and asked him to meet me at our usual bar. He said he'll reach there.

I quickly drove out and reached the bar in 10 minutes. I sat at the bar table and ordered a drink. Suddenly Adi patted my back.

Adi said, "hello asshole."

I said, "she's coming back. The girl who left me in the dark is coming back in my life. We'll be living under the same roof."

Aditya said, "God Nik you're drunk." I kept drinking. He tried to stop me.

I said, "she could have applied somewhere else why only RAGAUNN.S?"

Aditya said, "Nik the entire world knows RAGAUNN.S is the number one fashion designing company in the world. People die to work with Rachna aunty and Avantika aunty. Nisha is lucky and I'm sure she might be brilliant."

I said, "brilliant! Yaa right. She's brilliant in everything especially in breaking up."

Aditya said, "Nik move on for heaven's sake. Till when you will be a wreck like this?"

I said, "I tried everything but I failed miserably. You know why? Because that woman has stolen my heart and it's with her. She must have certainly moved on for sure leaving Me behind." I drank and drank and drank until I passed out.

I felt someone lifted me.

I DON'T HOW I AM GOING TO FACE NISHA MIRCHANDANI.........