Chp:-9 Scaredy Cat

NISHA MIRCHANDANI

There are still two weeks left for me to start working. I was in the library of the mansion. To kill the time I tried to read books but argh......reading is boring. Natasha and Yash uncle are crazy readers. They have a huge library. When I say huge means it's really huge.

Argh......what should I do?

Nikhil came inside and said, "heyy so you're here. I was looking for you everywhere."

I said, "hey you didn't go to the office?"

Nikhil said, "well I'm on a leave till next Thursday that is 31st October. I'll work from home and go to office only if there's any emergency. You won't get bored when you have Nikhil Singhania's company." He smirked.

I shook my head while chuckling.

Nikhil said, "get ready Ms. Mirchandani we're going to see a movie. It's 3:30pm now meet me downstairs by 4pm sharp."

I asked, "which movie?" Before he could say anything his phone rang. He went out.

I quickly freshened up and got ready. I went downstairs. Nikhil was waiting downstairs.

I said, "Am I Late?"

Nikhil said, "5 minutes early. Come on now."

We got inside the car. Nikhil drove out.

I asked, "so only we both are going? You didn't ask Gautam and Aashi?"

Nikhil said, "they're both out so I didn't ask. They're busy. They aren't answering calls."

I said, "oh."

Nikhil said, "Ahil and Shruti are joining us."

I said, "oh." I didn't feel good after hearing Shruti's name. Aah....relax Nish!

Nikhil said, "I hope you aren't a scardy cat."

I asked, "what?"

Nikhil said, "we're going to watch Annabelle comes home."

I gulped nervously and said, "woah! I'm excited. I'm not at all scared."

Time will only tell!

We reached the theatre and we were standing at the popcorn line. We bumped into Aashi and Gautam.

Nikhil said, "wait, what? You guys are here?"

Gautam said, "meeting was over so Aashi dragged me here to watch a horror film Annabelle comes home."

I said, "we're here to see the same film. Audi 1 row Q seat no Q3,4."

Aashi said, "ours is Q5 and 6. Woah we're all together."

I said, "that's great."

We bought our popcorn and headed towards the theatre.

We met Ahil and Shruti who were standing near the Audi door.

Ahil said, "hey guys."

Shruti said, "hey everyone. Hey Nik." She Hugh Nik and he hugged her back.

I didn't like it a bit I don't know why.

Ahil said, "let's go movie is about to begin."

We all went and sat on our seats. I was about to sit on my seat but Shruti sat before I could sit. I was standing there.

Ahil said, "Shruti that is Nisha's seat your seat is Q7."

Shruti said, "oh. Sorry." She went to her seat.

I sat with Nikhil.

Soon the movie began and we were watching it while munching our popcorn.

Afterwards in the ending part , a very scary scene came which made me flinch and due to that I grabbed Nikhil's hand holding it tightly. Nikhil looked at me and I looked at him we had an eye lock.

Aashi said, "hey guys come on now the film is over. Stop eye raping each other." Soon we came back to normal and walked out.

Gautam asked, "did you people like the film?"

Shruti said, "yeah. It was scary as hell."

Aashi said, "I liked it. I wasn't scared."

I said, "well I got scared at the last part."

Aashi said while chuckling, "yeah I could see that."

Nikhil said, "lets go to a nice place and have dinner. It's 7:30pm. I'm very hungry."

Ahil said, "yeah guys lets go."

We all walked out and got inside our cars and drove out.

I DONT KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH ME................