EPILOGUE

NISHA MIRCHANDANI SINGHANIA

3 Years Later, Washington DC, USA.

I love my life. There was a point where I hated it so much. I can't believe it life has been so good to me. Nikhil and Vivaan are the best things happened to me. Who's Vivaan you might be wondering? Vivaan Singhania our 6 month old baby boy. It's been 3 years since I got married to Nikhil. I'm really very happy. I feel so lucky to be a part of the Singhania family. They're all very warm, welcoming and humble people and kind hearted ofcourse.

Currently I'm in our room doing some official work. Vivaan is in his crib babbling something. He's a carbon copy of his father everybody says that. Well, it's absolutely true because I've seen Nik's childhood pictures. He was exactly the same. As they say, like father like son. I heard someone knocking my room's door.

I yelled, "come in please." Gautam entered my room.

Gautam said, "hey Nish, wassup? Work is done?"

I said, "no not yet, it'll take about an hour more. I'm so sleepy. Your gol gappu didn't let me sleep properly last night. He's becoming naughty day by day."

I looked towards Vivaan who was continuously babbling something. He'll grow up to become a talkative guy. He gets that from me. Gautam calls him gol gappu because he's a chubby baby and has a perfect round face like a gol gappa.

( Gol gappa is an Indian dish. It consists of a round or ball-shaped, hollow puri, filled with a mixture of flavored water, tamarind chutney, chili, chaat masala, potato, onion or chickpeas.)

Gautam went towards his gol gappu nephew and Vivaan became so excited and happy to see him. He squealed happily and started laughing like crazy. How cute is that. I smiled at that sight. I clicked a picture and sent it to Nikhil.

Nikhil:- our little bundle of joy has swept Gauty of his feet.

Nisha:- I know right. They're so cute. I miss you baby.

Nikhil:- I love you so much my love and I miss you too. Will be home by 11.

Nisha:- that's great news. How was Atlanta?

Nikhil :- good. See you love, gotta go, it's boarding time. bye❤️😘.

Nisha:- 😘❤️

I kept my phone aside and focused on my work.

Gautam said, "I'm taking Vivaan downstairs. Sid, Samar and Misha are here."

I said, "fine. I'll come in a while."

Gautam said, "no worries, take your time."

Vivaan loves his Gautam chachu and Sid Chachu like crazy. Sometimes, he forgets his parents which gives us time to get intimate or focus on our work. My chubby chubby pumpkin.

Soon I finished my work. I was too tired so I fell asleep. After some time, I felt someone kissing my neck. Still I feel the same electricity over my body, that ticklish feeling in the stomach. Oh husband I'm gonna eat you today. I immediately grabbed his collar. He was on top of me.

I said, "did you miss me Mr. Singhania?"

Nikhil said, "so damn much."

I said, "show me how much you love me and how much you missed me."

Nikhil said, "I thought I'm the horny one here but my wife beat me to it."

I just kissed him hard. He made love to me. Ten days without him were so boring. He's so passionate and debonair. My husband. Soon, he got off me. We got dressed. He pecked my lips.

I said, "I love you Mr.Singhania."

Nikhil said, "l love you too Mrs. Singhania." Nikhil's phone rang.

He answered, "yes Gautam. Yeah yeah I'm home I entered from the back door. Oh ok ok I'm coming." He hung up.

I asked, "what happened?"

He said, "surprise is ruined. He knew it. I entered from the backdoor. I was supposed to come 3 days later but I came today instead."

I said, "I know I know it's alright baby."

Nikhil said, "he's calling us downstairs."

We went downstairs. There was total chaos. Gautam, Misha, Sid and Samar were trying to make my son laugh who was a crying mess.

Nikhil said, "oh god not again. Vivaan refused to eat?"

Misha said, "yes bhaiya look at him and his crocodile tears."

Nikhil picked up Vivaan and said, "hey champ daddy is here. You have to grow up and be handsome, strong and charming like daddy to make girls chase you. Hehehe yeah yeah vivu is a daddy's boy, daddy is his favourite." Vivaan was giggling constantly. He ate his food thanks to Nikhil."

Everyone smiled.

Siddharth said, "no matter how much he likes us, his daddy is his best friend."

Gautam said, "yeah for the past 10 days we've been struggling to feed gol gappu and Nikhil did that in a minute."

We all lovingly looked at them. Misha clicked pictures. Vivaan hugged Nikhil while giggling. Did someone spray laughing gas here?

He sure likes his Gautam chachu and Sid Chachu a lot and sticks to them. He becomes mommy's boy also sometimes. He laughs with everyone in the house. But the way he laughs with Nikhil, I've never seen my baby be like that with anyone.

I just hope that this strong bond lasts forever. I love my guys so damn much. This is my beautiful family. I love you God for blessing me with the best things in life.

NIKHIL SINGHANIA
NISHA SINGHANIA
VIVAAN SINGHANIA