Chp:-11 Coffee With Mr. Nikhil

NISHA MIRCHANDANI
We ordered our coffees. We took a sip.

Nikhil said while sipping his coffee, "So, Nish how was life all these years? What's going on?"

I said, " We were just well of during those times not really rich, till our family business shifted to London. It's been about 6 years since we've shifted to London. I've been studying and hanging out with my best friends Nandini Bhatt aka Nandy and Saloni Naik and my family. In order to help me in moving on my friends Nandini and Saloni tried to set me up with so many guys but they gave up after they realised that I cannot love any........ uhm I've very categorically told my parents and friends and relatives that I don't want to see any guy unless and until I feel like I want to. I'm not interested in dating anyone or marrying anyone so just let me be. Thankfully they've all agreed. Phew! I've worked my ass off to get till here. RAGAUNN.S is every fashion designer graduate's dream. This company is world's best company and I'm glad I'm getting an opportunity."

Nikhil said, "wow!"

I said, "now you say something."

He said, "hmmm.....well uhm I tried every possible thing flirting with girls, blind dates, relationships and 3 to 4 one night stands but on a serious note nothing helped. I studied in NYU and I've majored in business administration and I did my MBA. I've started working now. I help my dad, Yash Tauji and Pratik Tauji with the Singhania Diamond Corporation. Me, Gautam, Karan and Kriti , we've founded our own company known as Singhania group of industries. Gautam is the president and the CFO. Karan is the CEO, Kriti is the chief operating officer COO and I'm also the CEO. Being a billionaire that too a multi billionaire is quite tough but it's our passion for business that makes us successful. All the 4 of us have equal positions in the company actually speaking. My mom and Avantika Taiji are fashion designers you know that. They own the one and only Indian boutique of Washington DC. People from all over the USA and neighbouring countries come to their shop to buy stuff from them. They're excellent and doing very well. They also own RAGAUNN.S your future company and both the boutique and company are doing well. My dad and his brothers, my moms, everyone is a billionaire. We've worked crazily all these years."

I chuckled and said, "you guys were stinking rich since ancient times and now you're like in the next level."

He smiled and said, "still for us simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. Simple subtle and classy you know."

I smiled.

He said, "do you still love trekking?"

I said, "my love for mountains and trekking can't die."

He said, "woah! Same here. Trekking is life."

I said, "I still can't forget our Manali and Nainital trek. Where did you go for trekking recently?"

Nikhil said, "I've been to Grand Canyon, Zion national park, Alaska, Shenandoah National Park, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite. I've to cover Yellowstone national park, Rocky Mountains Denver, Mount Rainier. You know what we should do a backpacking exclusive hiking trip."

I said, "wow! That's a lot dude. Yes definitely we should. After I start earning decent amount of money."

He said, "yeah you're right. Now you tell, where have you been?"

I said, "normal euro trips that's all I've done."

Nikhil said, "I'm definitely gonna take you Nish."

I said, "sure. Let's make a move now."

We walked out of the cafe and drove back home."

I woke up like around 11am. It's a lazy Sunday after all. I did all of my morning business and got ready and went downstairs. Yash uncle was reading a book, Sanjay uncle was reading a newspaper, Pratik uncle was doing something on his laptop.

Suddenly someone hugged me from the back.

"Nisha, I'm so happy to see you. You'll be working with chachis. Yassss!" She squealed.

It was none other than my best friend Kriti Pratik Singhania.

I said, "Krits leave me you're choking me." She let me breathe. Phew!

Kriti said, "come I'll show you Alia's rangoli. No one can make it except for her in our family. She's a true artist." She dragged me to the doorstep.

Alia was giving a finishing touch to the rangoli. It was beautiful! Nikhil, Karan, Gautam, Aashi were standing and watching. I looked at Nikhil.

Nikhil was awestruck. He said, "mind blowing Alia."

Gautam said, "my munchkin is the best."

Karan said, "whether it is drawing, singing, studies, cooking etc our Alia is the best in everything. Superb."

Aashi said, "let me click a picture and post on Instagram."

Natasha said, "thanks guys. Hey Nisha. Hope you are enjoying your stay with us."

I said, "I am, thankyou Alia."

Kriti said, "Diwali is my favourite festival. 4 more days to go and then Diwali will begin." She squealed.

Aashi said, "have you done the Diwali shopping and all?"

Kriti said, "not yet."

Natasha said, "let's go to mom and chachi's boutique and get a dress."

Aashi said, "great idea. Nik bhai please come along know. Please."

Nikhil said, "hey hey hey no no no no...you'll take hours to shop I'll get super bored why the hell do you want me to come? You've never asked me to come know."

Aashi cheekily said, "Ok then we'll call Alia's boyfriend."

Gautam said, "yaa right. Alia has an imaginary boyfriend." The brothers laughed.

Aashi said, "Argh....my car has gone for servicing."

Nikhil said, "fine I'm coming."

We all got ready and went. I'm so excited. I'm going to my future workplace.

CANT WAIT........................