Chp:-20 Goodbye Nik

NIKHIL SINGHANIA

I slowly opened my eyes. I saw the time on my phone. It was almost 11am. Shit! I slept a lot. I got up and sat on the bed. Nisha wasn't there beside me. I heard some footsteps.

I heard Karan yell, "Nik Nik wake up you sleepy head." He came inside the room.

I asked, "where is Nisha?"

He said, "dude she's gone off to London. Wake up man. We've lots of work to do."

I said, "what? She went to London? When?"

Karan said, "you forgot, she was to go today early morning."

I said, "yeah without telling goodbye."

Karan said, "she gave a special message to me and asked me to convey it to you. She said goodbye Nik, the times spent with you will always be special and unforgettable."

A smile formed on my face after listening to her message from Karan and last night. God, I love her so much. It's decided. I'm going to London straight from Brazil. I'll propose her. I don't want to waste any more time. I want to make her mine forever.

Karan said, "hello, daydreamer get ready and come downstairs."

I said, "yaa I'll come." He went downstairs.

I checked my what's app. First, I texted Nisha saying that text me as soon as you land in London. Then I saw Shruti's messages. She texted me around 2am last night.

But I was fast asleep, then who read this messages? I read the message.

Shruti:- Oh my God, you know what I've realised my feelings.
              I love you so damn much baby. Since childhood you've been
              my favourite person. I can't imagine my life without you dear.
              That day when you confessed your feelings to me I got scared
               but not anymore. I love you so much that it hurts.
                             I thought about you the whole day.
               There's a good news. I'm pregnant with our baby. I'm so
                excited, meet me tomorrow at DuPont circle around 1pm.
                Can't wait to see you. Bye, love you so much darling😘.

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS WOMAN?

Damn it! I think Nisha must have read my messages for sure. Who else other than her would've read, I was fast asleep and no one was there at home.

Oh shit!

I'm dead.

Argh........SHRUTI! I was frustrated now.

I called up Shruti. She answered the call. Thank God.

I irritatedly said, "Shruti what the fuck is wrong with you. You've realised your feelings, you love me, baby, darling blah blah and wait what? You're pregnant with our baby? When did I have sex with you? How can a baby be formed when we never had sex? What's wrong with you woman? I was having a beautiful time with Nisha and your texts ruined it. She ended up reading them and yeah my fault is forgot to my phone on silent mode before going to sleep. Shruti why why did you do this? Tell me I need an answer damn it."

Shruti said, "God Nik, for heaven's sake please let me speak. Yes, yesterday I got really excited. A lot has happened in my life about which  I tried telling you but you were too occupied with your work life and Nisha. It's ok. Now listen please. Yesterday I got excited I was so happy that I couldn't wait to tell Ahil that how much I love him and I've realised all my feelings for him and I'm pregnant with our baby, Ahil's baby. Yes, I'm dating Ahil since one and a half year. We reconnected. I always thought that you're the one but after spending time with Ahil everything became clear and my crush for you also ended and we started spending time together. He confessed his love to me and now I'm going to confess my love today. I'm sorry because of my excitement and stupidity you had to suffer."

I said, "shut up. You idiots why didn't you all tell me man, I'm so happy for you both. Ahil, that idiot always had a crush on you everyone could see it except him. I'm so glad. Congratulations guys. I'll meet you people later. We've to do a party. I'm going to become a godfather I'm so happy. Take good care of yourself Shruti don't hesitate to call me or my family members if you need any sought of help ok."

Shruti said, "yes Nik. If you want I can talk to Nisha and explain."

I said, "don't worry I'll take care of it you enjoy."

Shruti said, "Are you sure Nikhil?"

I said, "yes. Tell Ahil I'll talk to him later."

Shruti said, "ok good luck. Bye. Take care." We hung up.

I sat on the bed. I put my hand on my head. What to do now? I don't want the distance to come between us again. Oh God."

My phone rang. It was Yash Tauji who was calling. I answered.

"Yo big man, wassup?"

Yash Tauji said, "hey Nik. What's going on there? Is Gautam around, he's not

answering my call."

I said, "he's coming today evening. He's not yet home."

Tauji said, "what's wrong Nik, you sound tensed."

I sighed and said, "where do I begin from now........" I recited the whole text story.

I said, "what to do."

Yash Tauji chuckled and said, "you go to London and don't worry about Brazil. Karan, Kriti and Gautam will take care of it. You go and sought things out with Nisha. I'll tell them that there's a mess in London office which only can take care of you pack your stuff and leave today itself."

I said, "that's a great idea Tauji thanks a lot, I love you, what would I do without you, you're the best, you're great."

Tauji laughed and said, "enough my boy go now pack your stuff get ready."

I said, "ok bye." The call ended.

A big smirk formed on my face.

NISHA BABY I AM COMING TO MAKE YOU MINE FOREVER.................