Chp:-7 Idiotic Cold

NISHA MIRCHANDANI

I woke up around 2am. I felt really thirsty. I forgot to keep a bottle of water beside me so I went to the kitchen to drink some water. As I came closer to the kitchen I heard someone coughing badly. I went inside the kitchen and switched on the lights. I turned to see Nikhil standing there and looking for something. All the drawers and shelves were open.

I said, "oh my God! Nik, what are you doing here? Why have you kept all the drawers and shelves open? Is anything wrong? Are you ok?" I kept my hands on his shoulder.

I was really concerned. He was coughing badly.

Nikhil said, "please. Stop showing your fake concern. It's my house and I am free to do whatever I want and that shouldn't be a point of concern for you. You are staying here only because you are our family friend and business partner's daughter and my mom and Avantika Taiji's employee so please mind your own business and as I said stay......" before he could complete his sentence, he started coughing badly.

I said, "relax. Stop talking. Just stand here."

I quickly searched for ginger, fenugreek seeds, cumin seeds and cloves. After 10 minutes I found it. I closed all the shelves and drawers. I added ginger, fenugreek seeds, cumin seeds and cloves and I boiled the water. After boiling I put it in a glass and gave it to Nikhil.

I said, "drink this, you'll get relief. I've kept some boiled water in this flask and some normal water in this bottle. After drinking it you take this to your room and just go to sleep."

I drank water and walked out.

NIKHIL SINGHANIA
It's not easy. I love her but I'm angry with her. I was thinking about whatever Tauji said to me before I left to meet Adi at the bar.

FLASHBACK
That day I finished my work within 2 hours and drove back to mansion. I packed my luggage of some clothes and essentials. I was about to leave my room when Yash Tauji entered my room.

He asked , "Where are you going Nik ?"

I replied, " Actually... I am working on an important project. And I need some time alone uhm.....so I plan to stay at the penthouse for a few weeks or I don't know h......" Tauji interrupted me.

"You love her so much that you don't want to make it difficult for her to stay here you don't want her to feel uncomfortable because of your presence. You're scared to hurt her. Nikhil my boy face it. If you go away then that'll show how week you are. Be strong be normal. Don't expose your weaknesses in front of anyone. She'll be working with your mom and Taiji. You focus on your life and just go with the flow. Talk to me or Gautam or your dad if you are stressed. Come give me the luggage. I'll keep it in your room. Go out for a stroll call Aditya if you want. In the meantime Nisha will reach here in an hour. Gautam and Aashi have gone to pick her up." Tauji said.

I immediately texted Adi and asked him to meet me at our usual bar. He said he'll reach there.

Tauji said, "you go and meet your friend maybe you'll feel better but listen to me first my boy. You both tried to get into NYU and you were successful and she wasn't. You loved her so much that you didn't want to stay away from her like being in a long distance relationship that's why you told her that it's fine you'll ask me or Sanjay to pay her fees and make her get admission in NYU that's what led to this break up right?"

I said, "She told me that day that, Nik that's not fair. We decided to work hard and get into NYU without anyone's help. You did it and I'm proud of you. Everything is not in our control baby. It's ok. Please understand. Everything will be fine. Nik we will be in touch. Video call twice a day and chatting on what's app daily. Come on baby. It's not right you can't ask your dad or Tauji to pay for me. I know if you do then they won't hesitate and they'll pay right away but I want to do something on my own. I want to be independent. I'm going to turn 18 damn it. I'm going to be an adult. Please understand Nik. Please. I told her, no Nish. We had promised each other. This can't happen. I don't want long distance relationship. I'm so used to being around you, hold your hands and kissing you.  5 years without you is like beyond imagination. No that can't happen.
She said, then the best solution for us is to break up. There won't be any relationship only. It's much better. Because we're in a relationship right now that's why we are fighting over this. I thought you're an understanding person Nikhil but I was wrong.
And I fulfilled her wish. She broke my heart Tauji." I said while wiping my tears.

Tauji said, "oh my son! You're at fault here. You didn't understand her. She needed your support. She wanted to be independent and get into a good university because of her efforts not because of just paying money and getting in. There's nothing wrong in that. You were adamant that you'll ask us to pay her fees and she wasn't comfortable with it. All you had to do is just respect and understand her feelings which you didn't and because of that she ended up suggesting a break up. Think about it deeply my boy you'll get all the answers."

He walked out of the room and I analysed everything and I realised that he's right. Somewhere I was at fault!

FLASHBACK END

She drank water and left the kitchen. I quickly drank the boiled water and I took the bottles that Nisha had filled for me. I was walking out but suddenly I bumped into someone.

I said, "sorry I didn't..." I stopped as soon as I saw Nisha.

We had an intense eye lock. I observed every inch of her. She is now a full package. Nisha Mirchandani is a hot, beautiful, sexy and a gorgeous girl. She looked so hot and sexy that I just found it difficult to hold myself back.

Nisha said, "sorry uhm I came back because I forgot my bottle here."

She pulled back and grabbed her bottle. Before she could walk out of the kitchen I grabbed her ass and just kissed her hard. I just couldn't hold it. I kissed her wildly and passionately. She was shocked. She froze right there but slowly she kissed me back. God! She's turning me on. I can't wait to have sex with her. Wait! Aren't you going a bit too far idiot boy? We kept kissing for God knows how long. Soon we pulled back. She blushed hard. I was feeling slightly awkward and shy.

I started coughing loudly again. Argh......idiotic cold!

She said, "drink lots of hot water and just take rest ok. Good night."

She kissed my cheeks and ran away. I just chuckled and went to my room and slept.

DOES IT MEAN THAT SHE STILL LOVES ME?...................