Chp:-23 Clear It All

NISHA MIRCHANDANI

We all sat together and had our dinner. Dad, Nikhil, Ritik bhaiya were having a conversation. Prithvi and Sanya were talking about something and mom and Trisha bhabhi we're feeding Darsh. I was wondering why is Nik here? Why is he here in London? Dad said he came here for business purpose but I have my own doubts. What is left now to talk about? Shruti is carrying his baby she needs him and he's here in London for no good reason. Calm down Nish.

Dad cleared his throat and said, "I have to say something everyone."

Sanya said, "what dad?"

Dad said, "I've chosen a very nice guy for Nisha, of course she'll listen to me and marry him. I've spoken to his dad and we've fixed your wedding. You'll be meeting him soon."

I was shocked. My heart broke into million pieces. This can't be happening. All my life I've obeyed my father and done whatever he wanted me to do. Can't he just let me be? After whatever I've gone through right now, with Nikhil I don't want a relationship anymore for a while.

I looked at Nikhil. He looked quite normal. Of course why will he care, he loves Shruti and he's going to be a daddy soon.

I said, "I've some important work to be done." I left the dining room and ran to my room.

I cried myself to sleep. My life is a complete joke right now. I lost all hopes.

NIKHIL SINGHANIA

Next day I woke up around 5am. I brushed my teeth did my workout and took bath and got ready. I sat on the bed and thought for a while about last night. Sachin uncle spoke about Nisha's marriage being fixed with a person of his choice. She looked towards me. I kept a normal expression on my face. I saw her love for me in her eyes. I'm just waiting for the moment when everything will be fine and my marriage prep will begin. My marriage with Nisha.

I was climbing downstairs. I heard Nisha tell her mother, "I am going to Hyde Park."

I saw her go out of the house. I decided to go after her. I was going out but aunty stopped me.

"Nik, breakfast is ready. Come on, have it."

I said, "sure."

I quickly had breakfast and told Sachin uncle and Aparna aunty that I'm going to the office.

After 20 minutes drive, I reached Hyde park. I roamed around the park in search of Nisha. Finally I found her after 15 minutes of roaming around. She was sitting on a bench. I quietly sat beside her.

I asked her, "penny for your though?"

Nisha got up and said, "what the hell Nikhil?"

I said, "calm down babe."

Nisha said, "don't call me babe."

I said, "woah woah why are you so angry?"

Nisha said, "why am I angry? Really Nikhil! Don't pretend to be innocent. I'm not a fool. And, why are you here in London? You should be with Shruti, she needs you she's carrying your baby why are you coming after me? You love Shruti, why are you coming after me? What is there now between us? Nothing."

I said, "listen listen Nisha there's a big misunderstanding and I'm here to clear it all."

Nisha almost yelled but not loud enough for people in the park to hear, "Just stop it. I don't want to listen to anything. Go back to Shruti marry her. I'm going to marry the person my dad has chosen for me. Just go back. There's no misunderstanding everything is clear." She ran away.

God, this girl is so stubborn. Why is this so tough?

My phone rang. It was Randheer. I answered.

"Yeah dude?"

Randheer said, "did you guys talk?"

I said, "no luck dude, my woman is stubborn. Nandy was right. It's not gonna be easy. She's so tough. But, I'm not gonna give up without a fight."

Randheer said, "yes dude that's the spirit. Now, you come to my office. We're all going out for lunch. Join us. I've told Aparna aunty."

I said, "fine. Thanks bro." We hung up.

HOW WILL I BE ABLE TO MAKE NISHA UNDERSTAND GOD KNOWS.......................