Chp:-13 Trekking

NIKHIL SINGHANIA

1 Year Later

Time flies. Its been a year. Things are going on so well. Life is so good. It's been a year since Nisha started working in mom and Taiji's company. She's excellent. The entire staff of the office loves her. She is a sweetheart. She's a disciplined, responsive and a very strong woman. She works really very hard.

Currently I am in the mansion's study. I was reading a business related book. My phone rang. It was Nirav. I answered his call.

Nirav said, "What's going on dude?"

I said, "was reading something important. You say what's going on with you."

Nirav said, "nothing much dude. Netflix and chill it was, the whole day. You know I have a crazy sister." I chuckled.

Nirav continued, "We're going to Yellowstone National Park and Glacier National Park this year for our family friends get together. We're going there a week later."

I said, "woah! That's awesome. I love trekking. I'm so damn excited. I'll tell Nisha also she'll be very excited. She loves trekking so much. That's her first love after all. I'll tell her. Thanks bro."

Nirav said, "dude Goels and Singhanias are the hosts since we leave in the USA so you, Gautyy and Dolly have to help. Our dads are already busy planning. You know my dad has 3 cabins in Montana and in each cabin 7-8 people can easily stay."

I said, "yeah that's good. Ok so I'll talk later I've to go out now."

Nirav said, "sure. Talk to you later bro." We hung up.

It was 6:30pm now. I left office and drove to Nisha's office. She'll be so damn excited once I tell her that we're going on a trekking trip.

NISHA MIRCHANDANI
I was working on an important project since the whole day. Soon my work got over and I turned off my laptop. I was in Rachna aunty's cabin. I could hear someone knocking the door.
I yelled, "come in."

It was Nikhil who entered the cabin.

I said, "hey. What a pleasant surprise!"

Nikhil said, "well I became free a little early so thought to come here. Since mom and Chachi are in Boston you've been so busy lately. It's been a week since we met and spent time together inspite of staying in the same house we haven't seen each other."

I said, "I know I'm so sorry. There's too much of workload."

Nikhil said, "I've a very good news. We're going to do something which is your first love."

I go excited. I understood what he's trying to say. Oh my God! I hugged him tightly.

I said, "oh my God! We're going on a trekking trip."

Nikhil said, "Nisha you're literally squishing me." I pulled back and pulled his cheeks.

He frowned. I laughed.

Nikhil said, "Nirav had called."

I asked, "oh Niru? How's he doing? It's been so long since I've seen everyone."

Nikhil said, "yes yes NIRAV GOEL is fine. He's seeing Netflix and chilling at home."

I laughed at his reply.

Nikhil said, "are you done laughing? Shall I continue?"

I said, "sorry sorry. Yeah you continue."

Nikhil said, "Nirav said that We're going to Yellowstone National Park and Glacier National Park this year for our family friends get together. We're going there a week later. Goels and Singhanias are the hosts since we leave in the USA so me, Gautyy and Dolly have to help. Our dads are already busy planning. His dad has 3 cabins in Montana and in each cabin 7-8 people can easily stay. Yellowstone accommodations are yet to be decided."

I said, "woah! Sounds interesting man. Can't wait."

Nikhil said, "come on now. Its getting late I'll help you with work."

I said, "uhm....okay. Thanks."

CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS TRIP..............................