Chp:-16 Very Close

2 weeks later

NISHA MIRCHANDANI

It's been 2 months since we came back from the trip. And here I am missing trekking already. Me and Nik have become really very close like before. I've been insanely busy these days. So damn busy that I worked on Sundays as well even though it wasn't required.

Nikhil asked me to accompany him to Shenandoah on a weekend for a trek but I had no time. I finished my work for the day and went back to the Singhania mansion. The moment I entered, I saw my dad and Ritik bhaiya, Prithvi bhaiya and Pawan fufa.  They were having some serious conversation with Yash uncle and Sanjay uncle.

I said loud enough for them to look at me immediately, "Dad, bhai, Fufaji and Prithu, oh My God! What a pleasant surprise!"
I hugged them one by one. I didn't expect to see them here.

I said, "I miss you all and London so much."

Dad said, "but now you won't miss us and London anymore."

Prithvi said, "now you'll miss this family and Washington DC more." Prithvi giggled.

I said, "what are you guys trying to say? How come you guys are here all of a sudden?"

Pawan fufaji said, "we were here for a meeting and for signing a deal. So, we thought why not visit you."

Ritik bhaiya said, "so, you have an excellent working experience in RAGAUNN.S and we have heard lots of good things about you and your work and how good and efficient you are."

Dad said, "yes. So now I want to say that you are flying back to London for good within a week. We have bought a boutique for you as a gift from all of us. Avantika and Rachna are very very happy with your working skills and even they've contributed for this. It's time for you to do something of your own."

I hugged everyone one by one tightly including Yash uncle and Sanjay uncle.

I said, "I..I ....I uhm....I have no words. Right now all I can say is thankyou so much for this. I'll work very hard." They smiled at me.

Aashi came and said, "dinner is served guys. Come on."

Sanjay uncle asked, "where are Nik and Gautam?"

Even I was wondering where is Nikhil? I didn't see him since morning. Actually since last night to be precise.

Aashi said, "Nik and Gautam bhai have gone to New York for two weeks."

Sanjay uncle said, "oh yes yes Pratik bhai was saying that Karan, Kriti, Nikhil and Gautam will be going to Brazil for 15-20 days from New York after 2 weeks."

What? Nikhil is gonna be out for almost a month? Which means I won't be able to see him for the last time?

I said, "when are we leaving dad?"

Dad said, "we'll be leaving in 3 days."

I said, "perfect. Dad I wanna meet Kriti before I leave. I'm going to New York tomorrow early morning."

Ritik bhaiya said, "okay go visit your best friend and enjoy."

I smiled. We all had dinner. After dinner and telling everyone good night, I came to my room. I decided to call Nikhil. I called him. He answered my call.

"Hey Nish, wassup?"

I said, "I was wondering since morning where did you go suddenly? You were no where to be seen."

Nikhil said, "missing me  so badly huh Nish!" I bet he might be smirking right now. Asshole!

I said, "I wish I was there to wipe that annoying smirk off your face. Asshole!"

Nikhil said, "woah woah woman relax ok." He chuckled.

I said, "I've informed Krits."

Nikhil said, "what? Oh yeah she said you're coming here tomorrow morning."

I said, "yeah."

Nikhil said, "that's not fair Nish!" He whined like a little kid.

I asked, "what Nik?"

Nikhil said, "you have time for your bestie during weekends but when I asked you to come to Shenandoah you turned me down and preferred working on a Sunday!"

I said, "awww Nikky baby." I laughed.

Nikhil said, "Nishyy don't call me that ."

I said, "okok. Listen now."

Nikhil said, "I'm all ears."

I asked, "how many ears?"

Nikhil said, "that was a poor joke my lady."

I said, "ok now jokes apart. Nik I am moving back home."

I told him about my dad, fufaji and brothers arrival and what happened, everything in detail.

Nikhil said, "that's so cool. Lucky you. Congratulations. I'm happy for you. Don't forget us, especially me when you get back to London."

I said, "of course you silly." I cannot forget you even if I want to.

Nikhil said, "me and Karan will be there to pick you up."

I said, "okay."

Nikhil said, "bye Nishyy I've sent you a kissy."

I chuckled and said, "bye Nikky I've sent you one too."

We hung up.

We used to call each other Nishy and Nikky.

Oh Nik I fell in love with you again. You made me fall in love with you all over again.

NOW WHERE IS THIS GOING TO LEAD?..............