Apart

POV: Daisy

"Are you sure you can handle both of the pups on your own? My mom said she'd help?" Lauren asked me with furrowed eyebrows as Normani, Ally, Camila, Dinah, and her got ready to leave for the studio.

"Baby, I'm sure. Go have fun. You deserve some fun time with the girls." I kissed her quickly before tending to a crying Bella.

"If Dustin gives you too much trouble-" Camila went to go on an anxious rant, so I cut her off.

"Mila, I got it. Go have fun." I rolled my eyes.

"I love you, little one. I'll see you tomorrow afternoon." Lauren pulled me into a tight hug and kissed my forehead, then my nose, and then my lips before kissing Bella's forehead. "Please be easy on your Mommy."

"Alright, go have fun. I'll see you tomorrow." I playfully smacked her ass which earned a glare over her shoulder as she walked out to the garage.

I hid my anxiety from her quite well in my opinion. That or she was too consumed with her own that she couldn't sense mine.

This is going to be the first night I have ever spent alone since Lauren lost control during the Wolf Moon. I don't think I'll really know what to do with myself.

Mate will be back tomorrow. It's only for a day I guess. Dani sighed as she paced in the back of my mind which only added to my anxiety.

'Do you think I'll actually be able to sleep tonight?' I gave Bella and Dustin a fake, but convincing smile as I picked the both of them up to move them to the playroom. They don't need to know that I'm upset. They may be little, but their wolves are starting to strengthen their senses and having a sad face on top of the smell will not be good.

You and I both know the answer to that. Dani mumbled and eventually laid down with a defeated huff. Why did you let her go without us?

'She needs the time in the studio. The kids will just distract and disrupt everything and everyone. You know that as well as I do.'

With that I left the link alone and carried the two hell raisers to the playroom. It was well passed their nap time and the constant crying was a fantastic reminder of it.

"I know you two. I know you're sleepy." I hushed them and slightly bounced them with each step. "Please don't make me regret putting you in the same crib. You sleep better that way, but you hit each other when you wake up."

Dustin immediately panicked when I set him down first without Bella, and he wailed until I fixed Bella's onesie and laid her down beside him.

Bella curled into Dustin and the pair calmed down after that.

"Here, little Lucifers." I popped their binkies in their mouths so they didn't try to bite each other in their sleep again. It was purely accidental, but still not okay. "I'd rather you refrain from trading them this time, but at this point it doesn't even matter."

"Can I help with anything?" Taylor asked in a whisper. She just barely peaked her head in as if it would make a difference with these two.

"They're going down for a nap right now, but when it comes time to entertain them later on tonight, I may call upon you." I gave Taylor a tired smile. I didn't sleep for shit last night. I was too worried and anxious about today and tomorrow.

"Okay, just let me know." Taylor obviously didn't believe a word I said, but she walked away out of respect.

I looked at Bella and Dustin who were already asleep. At least they'll sleep. It's not a big deal if I don't.