Uncontrollable

POV: Daisy

"So I'm watching you today while Alpha Lauren deals with business outside, so... what do you want to do?" Camila crouched down to my level, almost at least.

'I want to go see Lauren.' I stomped my left front foot.

"You can't Daisy. She's doing alpha work, and specifically told me to not let you outside." Camila groaned. "I'm the luna's personal guard. It is my job to keep you safe. It is my position in this pack, so if something is dangerous, we won't do it and that is final."

'I. Want. To. See. Lauren.' I huffed and squinted my wolf eyes at her. 'Lolo, Camila said I can't come see you.' I linked my mate.

'You can't love. I'm busy doing dangerous work. I don't want my mate hurt.' Lolo responded immediately.

'But-'

'No Daisy, it's not safe. Just hang out with Camila and please be nice. You are more powerful than her, but don't abuse it and be mean. I know you won't, but I just wanted to tell you.'

'Fine.' I huffed and then looked back at Camila. At first she didn't even like me, but now she thinks I'm cute and I'll be a good Luna because I'm calm and humble. 'Lolo said I can't go see her.'

"I know. Let's go watch movies or something. We can go play. We can do whatever you want other than going to see Lauren." Camila looked at me. "I am personally a fan of cuddling and movies, but Lauren may get jealous, but I don't think she would. You're just so stinking cute."

I was half embarrassed and half happy. 'I can't tell if that is a compliment or not.' It's true. I really don't. Is she coming at me because of my height or does she think I'm cute for something else?

"It's a compliment Daisy. You are a cute little bean, but you aren't my mate. Dinah is my mate. Just because I find you adorable doesn't mean I'm attracted to you. I don't want Lauren to kill me by getting the wrong message. What do you want to do?" Camila smiled at me.

'Movies and cuddles!' My wolf jumped up and down and got ready to binge on movies and cuddles.

————————————————————

POV: Lauren

It's been a few hours since I've seen my mate. Camila has been watching her all day, but I told her she could just bring her to our room and then go. She'll get used to staying with her for long periods of time, but for now I'll give her small-ish shifts.

The cutest little humming was coming from our bathroom, and I could smell the steam and shampoo as soon as I stepped into our room.

"Daisy, are you okay?" I called out to her, knowing she's in here alone.

Soft footsteps came closer, and then I saw my gorgeous mate for the first time. Her blonde hair mixed with her beautiful blue eyes made the perfect combination as her pale skin stretched over her bones. She was still underweight and you could see it even better in her wolf form, but she was still flawless.

"Holy hell." I whispered to myself and Daisy blushed. All that was covering her was one of my big t-shirts that went down just passed her thighs, and I could feel my insides turning and my wolf begging to take control. "You are-" I searched for words.

"Disgusting, I know." Daisy mumbled and looked at the ground.

"What? No! You, you are indescribably gorgeous. I-I have no words great enough to describe how amazing my mate is. Holy shit you're my mate. Holy shit my mate is fucking gorgeous." I ran my fingers through through my hair and nearly dropped to my knees in astonishment.

"My wolf finally decided it was okay to shift for a bit after years of being in wolf form, and it feels good to stretch some. I have no clothes though, so please don't be mad that I borrowed your shirt. It was in the bathroom and it was all that was there."

"No no, it's okay. You can keep it." It took everything in me to not tell her that she didn't need any. "I'll have Ally get you some." I immediately linked Ally, but then focused back on my mate.

"Please don't hurt me." A single tear escaped her eyes, and I dropped to my knees in return.

"Only you can bring me to my knees, Daisy. I am begging you to trust me. You are perfectly imperfect. I mean, you are gorgeous. Have you seen yourself?" I looked up at her with adoration.

She giggled and then closed the gap between us. I wrapped my arms around my small mate, and my wolf was close to losing control.

I wanted nothing more than to mark her and make her mine right now, but she isn't ready and he needed to accept that.

"I've been getting stronger, and I can I accept you as my mate now Lauren Jauregui." Daisy whispered in my ear.

My heart stopped. "You w-what?"

"I accept you as my mate Lauren. I am strong enough to accept you as my mate and the mate bond."

Mark her now! Please! Before I make you!

"I am not ready to mate or anything like that, but I've been talking to my wolf and she gave me full control today. I love you Lauren. You saved me and I forever grateful for that." Daisy smiled at me and I melted under her gaze.

I got up from my knees and picked her up. "Oh my Goddess, I love you more." I buried my face into her neck and nearly sunk my teeth into her flesh.

"I'm ready for you to mark me. I know it'll take time for it to heal with me still trying to get to a healthy state. I haven't been in control in years, and I've never been more sure of anything." Daisy wrapped her legs around my waist and had her arms resting on my shoulders. I didn't know if she even had underwear on and it was eating my wolf alive.

"There is no going back from this. Are you sure?" I looked at her and held her tighter.

"I'm positive. Please Lauren, just mark me so everyone knows who I belong to." Her whimper sent me over the edge, and I sunk my canines into her neck without another second of hesitation. She cried out, but my wolf kept his teeth in her shoulder deeply.

'Stop, you're hurting her. The mark is done.' I snapped at my wolf and he immediately retracted his teeth.

Daisy was crying in pain and I kissed the mark lovingly.

"I'm sorry my love. Deep breaths." The mark continued to bleed as the details of my alpha mate mark began to rise to the surface of her skin. "You can mark me back now or later when the pain isn't as bad. Your choice my love." I rocked us side to side.

"L-later." Tears stained the sleeve of my shirt and I held her tighter.

"Okay baby." I kissed the side of her head before kissing her mark again.