Logan

POV: Lauren

'Logan, if you speak another word about fucking her I will block you out for the rest of the week.' I snapped at my wolf and he just growled back.

As soon as she marks us back I can't make any promises that I won't take her right there.

'Our mate is fragile. Enough.'

I'll drop it for now.

"Lolo?" The nickname I've come to love shook me from talking to my wolf.

"Yes love?" I looked over to her to see her all antsy.

"Can I run around or at least switch into my wolf? My wolf needs it badly." She hung her head low out of embarrassment. She's still learning how to control her wolf and not let her wolf control her like rouges do. Luckily her wolf is very well behaved and definitely more mature than most of the wolves in the pack.

"Don't be embarrassed hun. Can you run and jump around in here without getting hurt so I continue to work?" I watched as she quickly nodded her head. "I'll turn around. Just shift in here really quick."

Although I wanted to watch my mate strip, she isn't ready for that. Far from it actually.

Once the sounds of bones cracking and painful whimpers stopped, I turned back around to see my little mate's all grey wolf. It's not often that you see omegas with grey coats, but it may be because she's mated to an alpha.

"There's my beautiful pup. How are you today?" I was asking her wolf who I knew was in control based off of the silver eyes.

'I need to run. Too much energy.' Daisy's wolf kept pacing back and forth. She's like a pup in a way. They can't sit still sometimes either.

"Run around in here, and do not leave this room. You can jump on and off of the couches. Just be careful and don't jump on the desks or desk chairs." I gave her an alpha look to make her submit to the one rule.

'Kay.' It obviously didn't effect her wolf who then ran around the office in as big of circles as the little one could. She had a thing for jumping on and off the couches and then somehow she found a way to jump into a free space in the bookshelves to jump off of, and knocked over a few books in the process.

"Is there a pup running around in here? The little feet running around is all I can hear." Normani peeked her head in my office, and my mate's sly little wolf ran right through the crack.

"Fuck! Not a pup. My mate. Help me get her." I shifted on the spot, not worrying about taking my clothes to find her.

My wolf tracked her scent that kept going in circles around the, rather large, pack house.

'Daisy, where are you?' I growled in our link.

'Daisy is relaxing. I'm in control.' Her wolf cackled.

That little shit.

'Fine, where are you?'

'Nunya.'

'What?' I asked in pure confusion.

'Nunya business.' Her wolf laughed and it isn't helping her situation any.

'When I find you, you will be wishing you didn't leave.' I growled a growl that only certain wolves can do, and even then it takes practice to learn how. It's an alpha growl. It scares everyone below them.

'Yeah, okay Alph.' Her wolf mocked me, obviously not taking me seriously.

I didn't continue with the bickering as Normani and I searched the house.

'Alpha, is there a reason why the Luna is running at full speed to the boarder?' Camila linked me. Oh shit.

'Get her. Now.' I rushed out and told Normani to follow me as I hauled ass to get to her. That little wolf is going to get its ass worn out.

I saw Camila running close to the tree line, but my little mate could weave in and out of the bushes and trees easier than she could.

I took off at full speed and before I could even blink twice I was at the tree line and searching in the brush for her wolf.

My wolf put his nose to the dirt to find a scent trail, but the feeling of small teeth latching onto his nose made him yelp. My wolf, Logan, then took control and shook his head to get the little wolf off, sending it flying a few feet to the right as blood dripped from his snout.

'Don't hurt her Logan.'

She needs to learn how to treat an Alpha.

Fuck, he's in complete control.

Daisy started to run off in another direction, but ran into Camila, and when she tried to go another way she ran into Normani, from there she was stuck. We were closing in on her and her wolf made a run for it between Camila and Normani, but Camila was quick to grab her by her scruff and take her out to the open field.

'You little wolf, are in big trouble.' Logan growled at Daisy as he stalked towards her.

Her wolf got up and started to growl at Logan, but he only cackled in response.

When he lunged at her she tried to run, but he pinned her down with a paw pressing her wolf's cheek into the grass.

'You will learn how to treat your alpha.' My wolf nipped her ear hard, and I couldn't stop him.

'Lauren, please stop him. Please.' Daisy begged in our link and my heart broke. I couldn't respond. Logan turned off all links.

'Lauren can't save you this time little one. Bow.' Logan growled as her ear began to bleed pretty bad.

"Logan! Enough!" My mom came running up behind me, probably seeing the whole scene play out.

'No, my mate needs to learn who is the boss, and what happens when she doesn't listen.' Logan towered over Daisy's little wolf who had her head bowed.

"Logan, don't make me get your father!" My mom growled at my wolf, threatening to get my dad, who's wolf is his dad obviously.

'Oh please.' Logan looked back at my mom and snapped his jaws.

"Lauren, I need you to fight Logan off until your father gets here. Just try." My mom tried to distract Logan the best she could, and once I heard a quiet yelp from Daisy his head snapped back to see her gone, but Camila taking off to the pack house with her scruff in her wolf's jaws.

'Camila! Drop my mate now!' My wolf growled in our link, but soon enough my dad and a few of the stronger pack guards surrounded Logan. I'm helpless right now. I can't do anything.

'Enough Logan!' My dad's wolf, Miguel, growled at Logan and stomped his foot. Unlike most alpha's, my dad stepped down when I became of age instead of battling with me to see who will get the throne. He wanted to see me grow as a leader.

Logan faltered a little. He's never fought Miguel.

'Don't make me make you submit.' Miguel snapped his jaws at my wolf who was trapped.

If it was just my dad, then maybe he'd be able to fight him off, but it's seven against one, and one of the seven has alpha blood and the alpha build.

'Stand. Down.' Miguel gave his last warning.

Logan analyzed the situation once more before coming to the conclusion that there was no way out. He was royally fucked. Logan showed his neck in submission to the former alpha.

'You need to stay awake from the pack house for a bit. I don't care where you go, but your mate needs to feel safe again, and that won't be accomplished with you around.' Miguel nodded his head to the training gym as a suggestion.

Logan huffed before shamefully walking to the gym with his head hanging low.

'Way to go you dumb ass.' I growled at Logan, but he didn't respond.

He knew he fucked up.