Old Habits

POV: Daisy

"Don't get too heated at first, little one. We need as much information from him as possible." Lauren's voice was low as she neatened up the sleeves of my shirt.

"I'll get what we need and then do what I want." I took a deep breath and shook my hands out as I looked down at my feet.

"Are you sure you want to do this alone? You don't want me to at least be in the room with you? I know you can physically handle him, but mental strength is a whole different game. From what I know, he put you through hell, and I still don't even know the half of it." Lauren gently lifted my chin with the tips of her fingers.

"If I need you I'll let you know." I assured her.

Lauren's eyes were a little dimmer than their usual vibrant state. A true tell tale that she was beyond nervous and scared for my wellbeing.

He was a human. I could kill him ten times over with my hands behind my back. It's the mental games I knew he'd try and play on me that worried me.

"You're scared." I whispered. "You're never scared."

She gave me a small smile as tears pricked at the crevices of her eyes. "I can protect you from a hundred men all day long, but I can't protect you from your own head."

"I can do this." I closed my eyes to ground myself as her hand left my chin.

"I know you can." The familiar set of lips pressed against my forehead. "Now go beat his ass."

I smiled and nodded my head. "I love you." I quickly pecked her lips before slipping into the interrogation/torture room.

"Can I please just have a sip of water? Please? I'll take anything." The producer begged as soon as I stepped into the room. His blindfold prevented him from seeing the last person who would ever give him a sip of water. Maybe a sip of gasoline, but definitely not water.

I walked over to him and looked at his battered figure. I have no doubt that Ally and Normani got a few swings in before I came.

My fist collided with his teeth, easily breaking a few of them, and blood immediately started to spill from his mouth.

"Drink your own blood." I wiped my hand off on his own shirt before walking over to the rack of tools.

"Fuck!" The producer grunted and pushed a broken tooth passed his lips.

"It's what you'd tell me to do. It's just enough to wet your tongue, but never enough to fully fight off that thirst."

"Shit." He mumbled as he realized who landed the hit.

"Who woulda thought that the little omega would end up being a descendant? Not to mention that I'm a luna of the one of the strongest packs in the fucking country." I chuckled as I selected my first tool: a baseball bat. It's Lauren's personal favorite. Her and knocking out shins.

"I wanted to let you go. I promise I did." He sobbed out, knowing his pending fate.

"You do realize that I can smell lies? You're wasting your breath, my guy." I twirled the bat around in my hands before swinging for his shins. The bat hit him so hard that it vibrated back up into my hands.

That's enough of the bat. Lauren's hands aren't built like ours apparently. Dani winced.

Meanwhile the producer was screaming in agony. Humans and their low pain tolerances.

"We'll start the questions off easy. Where is the pack located?" I sat on the edge of the table that sat against the wall to watch his mannerisms.