Control

POV: Daisy

I kept jumping in fear with every loud boom that came from outside.

Taylor and Chris had been keeping me company and playing with me, but I eventually wanted to shift so I went to Lauren and I's room to do so.

Where I'm currently at is on the porch of the pack house watching Lauren push down trees and try to figure out how to not do it, and how to do it on purpose. She's made a pretty good clearing already, but she is still going.

Her speed is ridiculous. All you see if an all black blur and then she's two hundred yards in the opposite direction in a second or two.

'How is it going?' I asked my mate through our link.

'Um, I don't know. I feel like we're going to run out of trees to push down here soon if I don't figure it out, but I don't want to come near you until I figured it out. I tried to nudge a boulder with my head, and it moved two feet. Yes, I have more control in my human form. But what if I randomly change on accident?'

'Lauren, you don't need to explain yourself. It's okay. I'll be here waiting and watching.'

Lauren looked over her shoulder when she heard me say that. 'Oh, hey babe.'

I giggled to myself. 'Hey baby. You go back to working on it.'

'Okay.'

Can I make a comment? My wolf asked out of the blue.

'What comment do you have Dani?' I sighed in our link.

Lauren's new wolf is much more attractive than Logan's scrawny ass.

'You only like her new one more because it's more built.'

Um, I'm a wolf. That's kinda how it works.

I rolled my eyes. 'I like her true wolf more, because one, it's Lauren, and two, her new wolf makes me feel safer.'

Because it's more built.

'Oh you hush.' I rolled my eyes.

Just saying.

'Wait, Daisy. What time is it?' Lauren snapped me out of my conversation with my wolf.

I looked through the window behind me to see the clock that was in the kitchen. 'It's a few minutes after ten.'

'Have you eaten?'

'No, I'm not hungry. When I get hungry I will eat.'

'I need my Luna strong and healthy. Please go eat.'

'I will in a bit. I just want to watch you for a little bit longer.'

'Bet I won't sit here so there is nothing to watch till you go eat.'

'Fine, fine.' I sighed.

'Have the cooks make you something really quick. It doesn't need to be a huge meal. Just enough to get some food in you.' Lauren laid right down in the middle of the clearing she made till I went inside.

'Okay okay, I will. You go back to work so I can have you hold me again.'

I walked inside and immediately smelt blueberries.

"Who has blueberries?" I ran in the direction to see Camila shoving some in her mouth.

She tried to slowly turn around to hide them.

"Share." I whined.

"Only because you're the Luna." Camila huffed and handed me a handful.

"I don't eat much." I shrugged and ate all of the blueberries she gave me at once.