One Eye Open

POV: Lauren

"You get to meet my producer. He is very friendly, so if he kisses my cheek or something while hugging me, do not flip out." I looked at my mate who was obviously uninterested in what I had to say.

"I won't flip out." Daisy hummed. I knew it was a lie. That certain hum meant whatever she had just said, disregard it.

"Now that was a lie." Camila muttered under her breath.

My parents offered to look after the pups while we went to go to our producer. It was just a quick weekend trip, but I couldn't handle two back to back nights without her. That just wasn't an option. One was hard enough.

"My favorite wolf pack! It's good to see you again!" Our producer greeted the girls with a hug, but when he got to me he kissed my cheek per usual, and I heard a growl rumble in my mate's chest.

Oh no.

"And you must be the luna." My producer went to hug Daisy, but she put her hand up.

"No," was all Daisy muttered through gritted teeth.

"Okay! Let's get to work!" Ally tried to clear up Daisy's pending kill.

Our producer nodded his head and didn't say anything else.

"We've prepared for the recordings, so we can record some now and work on more lyrics later." I wanted to get it going as soon as possible. If my mate is distracted she is less likely to kill someone.

"Who's first?" Our producer went right back to his bubbly self and I winced. Daisy feeds off of comfortable prey. She loves to surprise them as soon as they think they're in the clear.

"I'll go. I don't want to be a part of whatever violence is about to happen." Ally quickly stepped into the booth.

"What violence?" The producer turned to me with furrowed eyebrows.

Before I could answer Daisy started to manically laugh.

"Baby, sweetheart, lets put away your sadist half and bring out your happy and sweet half." I turned to my mate.

Daisy rolled and eyes and crossed her arms over her chest.

I gave her a pointed look and she gave the same one right back.

"Um, is the luna okay?" My producer turned to me.

"She's fine. We just need to take a walk." Camila butted in and walked towards Daisy.

"I don't need to walk nowhere." Daisy scoffed and sat down in the nearby chair before Camila could physically remove her from the situation.

"T-that's... my chair. I need it... so I can press the buttons." Our producer tried to keep his voice steady.

Daisy only hummed and crossed one knee over the other.

Our producer turned to me with fear-filled eyes.

"Daisy, come here. No scaring humans today." I used a sharper tone and pointed to the spot in front of me. "Now." I added when she continued to look at my producer as if she was planning his slow and painful death.

Daisy huffed and stood up from the chair to walk over to me.

"I'd take your seat now while it's available." I nodded towards the chair and my producer quickly sat down.

'What is your issue with him?' I linked Daisy as I looked her in the eyes.

'What do you mean 'what's my issue'? He kissed your cheek and no one else's! He looks at you like he wants to fuck you!' Daisy flailed her arms around while linking me.