chapter seven

SECRETS IN THE BROOM CUPBOARDCHAPTER SEVENWARNING: NSFW CONTENT, SEXUAL THEMES

CHAPTER SEVEN
WARNING: NSFW CONTENT, SEXUAL THEMES

Please kiss me back, please kiss me back, he repeated in his head.

Adelaide wanted to hit him, punch him, kick him, and even break his hand — but the girl simply couldn't. It had to take a moment for her to register that James Potter was currently kissing her, passionately. Something about the feeling of his lips on hers felt so right. And she was angry. It wasn't because he just suddenly kissed her, no. She was angry because she knew that he was holding himself back.

James felt a little disappointed, the girl hadn't kissed him back, and he knew he had to stop. But before he could pull his lips away from hers, Adelaide had returned the kiss. If anything, much more libidinous and intense. The boy placed his left hand around her waist to pull her closer, as if a thousand miles were in between them. His right hand rested on her jaw, his thumb rubbing the soft skin as if to tell her that he wasn't going to harm her.

Adelaide took the initiative to further deepen the kiss and tugged his hair, which earned a groan from the Potter boy. She took this opportunity to slip her tongue to meet with his, which James enthusiastically obliged. Adelaide could taste the alcohol on his tongue, and she found it arousing. As if he could read her mind, James moved the hand that was wrapped around her waist slowly to her thigh, raising her leg to his torso in an attempt to be as close to her as possible.

The brunette could feel the bulge in his trousers, only making her want him more. She wrapped the leg around him and started to grind on him, making James moan and break away from the kiss. Before Adelaide could complain, he attached his lips to the crook of her neck, this time earning a whimper from the girl. He sucked and nipped at the skin, kissing her shoulder, and tracing his tongue on her collarbone. All this encouraged Adelaide to tighten her grip on his hair, as well as pushing him closer to hit the spot where she needed the most relief.

"Fuck, Ella," James groaned as he felt her trying to desperately feel him. Both his hands gripped her thighs, his right hand tapping on it three times, telling her to jump. Adelaide wasted no time and jumped, immediately wrapping her legs around him.

James pushed Adelaide further into the wall to keep her up, his hand getting dangerously high and resting on her hip. He continued to kiss the exposed part of the girl's chest, savoring the moans and pleads he received.

"Ja—James..." Adelaide moaned. She didn't have much time to finish her sentence as she felt James push her down as he thrusted his hips upward. She felt his growing bulge meet with her clit, making her squirm and only get wetter. "Fuck."

James took his time sucking on her cleavage before lifting his head up, looking straight into her eyes. Adelaide noticed that his pupils seemed to drown his irises. Both of them knew it was wrong, and they knew the other was aware of it too. They were supposed to hate each other; Adelaide was supposed to taunt and ridicule the boy, James was supposed to be annoying her every chance he got. But the feeling of his lips on her neck, and the feeling of her legs wrapped around him — it was intoxicating. And they didn't want to stop.