𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 (𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎)

(draco's pov)

i walked into the library as ivy texted me "that's what she said" she's annoying, like really annoying. just kidding, i actually really like her. like like her. maybe i'll kiss her.. but i don't know yet.

ivory was no where to be found. i searched the library, but i then found her at the very back of the library sitting on the floor.

when she sees me she quickly stands up, "hi draco!" she exclaims, but not as loud so madam pince wouldn't kick us out.

"hi ivy." i reply, she is cute. she is wearing a black dress, she has a bow in her hair which was in a half and half style. and she had a smile on her face.

"uh.. what did you need me for? well why did you ask me to meet you here?" i ask.

"oh yeah! lol. i completely forgot! i need help with my potions homework." she says, i knew that wasn't what she asked me for.

"uh yeah sure, i could help you." i sit down on the floor.

i had helped her with her homework, and she was surprisingly really good at potions, she didn't even need my help.

"hey, ya know, you're pretty good at potions." i tell her, she smiles.

"thank you malfoy."

"did you need anything else ivy?"

"uh- no." she hesitates.

"are you sure?" i had heard the hesitation in her voice.

"sounded like you hesitated."

"i.." she stuttered.

"draco- i lied to you." i give her a confused look.

"i don't need your help with potions homework.. i like you draco.."

"like, i really, really like you. not the friends type of way.. the crush type of way." she looks down at her feet.

i took her chin in my hand holding it up, and i slowly leaned down closing the gap between us.

after we had split from the kiss, i said, "i like you too ivy. not the friends way, the crush way." i repeated her words.

she smiles again, before closing the gap between us again.

i pull away after a while, her lips had gone numb. "do you want to be my girlfriend ivy?" i whisper. as i put my fore head to hers.

"yes, i'd love to draco." i grin before leaning in again.

-authors note

how cute <3

qotd: do you forgive draco?

i do :)

-evelyn