𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 (𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎)

previously on dumb love

while the mother and son hugged, the same thing was being delt with in the malfoy household.

the malfoys. pureblood. draco malfoy their son was dating a weasley. and he was planning to propose in a couple of months, but they had only been dating for 2.. maybe a couple more months he needed to wait.

and the young malfoy knew he should wait. but he loves this girl. just like james loved lily. james did anything to marry lily, his true soulmate.

but draco knew his father wouldn't approve. though the past was the past, his father still held a grudge on the weasley's. but times are different now. the war is over. the dark lord is gone. but lucius malfoy hates arthur weasley. even though arthur forgave the older malfoy.

so draco thought the only thing. to ask his mother. narcissa malfoy was way more calm then lucius. she loves lucius, but sometimes she thinks he goes a little to- idk hard on draco. i mean draco is 18. an adult. well young adult. narcissa knew even if draco graduates from hogwarts he would still live with them inside the huge manor. i mean narcissa is only still married to lucius because of draco. but narcissa says to her sister andromeda that when draco moves out and married she will divorce. she loves lucius.. but she knows he's been messing around with his mistress cynthia silvers.

but let's go back to draco. draco was pacing around in his room. he was nervous, i mean he wants to marry the girl he has only dated for 2 months. he loves the girl, but isn't it a little to early into the relationship to get married?

yes. is what draco had thought. but he loves ivory. he loves her and he would do anything to marry her. and so that's why he is going to wait a few months. he doesn't want to rush the relationship, because ivy might think they're going to fast, and might decline or reject him. draco's biggest fear...

authors note:

qotd: do you think when draco proposes ivy will say yes or she will say no?

i'm not going to reply!

-evelyn