𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 (𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎)

a/n: hint in what's happening this chap.

chapter 29: its you

if you wanna go to that chapter...

today was the day.

today was the day draco lucius malfoy was going to propose to his girlfriend that he loved dearly. ivory elizabeth weasley.

and with the parents approval, he had already spoken to her parents, which surprisingly they accepted the engagement that was going to happen. they had seen how happy their daughter was with the young malfoy. they had also known he had changed his ways. so they of course said yes.

so he had planned a special date. the date was in a place where they first met, well one of the places they first met-

the quidditch field.

they had also officially introduced themselves on the quidditch field, where they practiced with each other, even though he had 'hated' ron. he didn't actually hate them.. he was just jealous of harry's spot light as the 'chosen one'.

but with this happening.. it's the thing he could've never imagined happen. he never thought he would date a weasley, the weasleys were one of the poorest pureblood families too. it was such a surprise to people when they heard that a weasley and malfoy are dating ! but now everything draco had ever dreamt of was happening. he would maybe, be marrying the love of his life.

time skip 3 hours:

"hi draco!" ivory says. she hugs her boyfriend, and kisses his cheek.

"hi love." the boy replies, he kisses her head before grabbing her hand gently.

"where are we going?" she asks.

"you'll see." he says, before apparating the both to hogsmeade.

"we're in hogsmeade..? are we going to honey dukes?" the boy chuckles at her response.

"no ivy, i said you'll see." he walks ahead of her leading the way.

"then where are we going?" she complains, the boy once again chuckles at how his girlfriend was acting.

"love be patient we're almost there anyway." he replies.

after ten minutes of walking they finally get to hogwarts.

"uh.. are we supposed to be at hogwarts draco?" ivy asks; the boy nods. he leads the way once again, but it is not to the inside of the school, it was the outside. the quidditch field to be exact.

"draco, love. what is this?" the girl slowly puts a smile on her face.

"our date area." he replies, he had also had a smile on his face.

"how did you get all this food draco?"

"i had the school house elves make it."

"oh, but how did professor mcgonagall let us in?" the girl had a questionable look on her face, "i mean, it's the end of the school year, i'm surprised she would let you in." ivory tells him, "especially during summer."

"well, i kind of bribed her.." she smacks his arm.

"draco! you can't bribe someone like that!" she giggles.

"hey, it was important."

"oh yeah? why was it so important mr. malfoy?"

"well.. i wanted to do this..." before she knew it, the boy had knelt down on his knee right in front of her. she gasped.

"ivory elizabeth weasley, when i first met you i thought you were the biggest dork in the whole wide world, especially since you were a weasley-." draco chuckles, "i never actually thought i would date a weasley... but i'm actually glad i dated you ivy.." he had slowly grabbed the ring box out of his black trousers pocket, "so.. ivory elizabeth weasley.. will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

"yes, yes! a million times yes!" he slipped the ring on her left ring finger. after he had slipped the ring on her, and he engulfed her in a long hug, and kissed her for a long time right after.

(so here is how i imagined what the date area would look like)